MLS Thread: Enter Zlatan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Not able to watch, was at Tampa Bay Rowdies vs NYRB2 funny enough...but sounds like after halftime changes, RB seemed to take over...most crew fans said we were hanging on

Thanks zach steffen!

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
It's east to look good when you're going against the worst defense in all of MLS. Not saying anyone else would've scored those 3 goals but it wasn't world class finishing. The first one they had a 5'5 LB trying to defend him and the keeper didn't even try to come from the cross. The second one most keepers would've made that save, it was almost right at him and he was weak trying to save it. The last was the only one you can say he deserved with the finish but he was set up on a platter by the poor clear. Orlando is just atrocious right now and everyone is scoring at will on them.

This season is over and I have no idea where they are going in the future, they have no up and coming players and their best ones Dwyer, Yotun and Klejstan aren't gonna get them a ton if sold. I don't know the season ticket renewal numbers but I know a lot of people who aren't renewing for next season right now. The owners rich and the stadium is already built. They haven't made the playoffs since they joined MLS and they don't look like they will anytime soon and I'm not sure the owner even cares right now.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Its a popularity contest and sometimes fans of certain teams stuff the ballot box. Its not a real representation of the best players in the league.
BWP just became the quickest player to reach 100 career MLS goals by like 20 games and essentially had to be put on the team as a commissioner's pick. Think that says it all.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
BWP just became the quickest player to reach 100 career MLS goals by like 20 games and essentially had to be put on the team as a commissioner's pick. Think that says it all.
No disrespect but Red Bulls play in the biggest metropolitan area in America. This is absolutely a damning statement on Red Bull’s.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Red card at the end of the TFC game for Mavinga. Clutch for them to steal the point. Looking more and more like themselves each game

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
weird, I saw a few twitter posts that said they could tell TFC has mailed it in...I assumed they ended up losing

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The ref not handing out a red in the OCFC-NE match for about the most obvious denial of a goal scoring opportunity you will ever see was ridiculous. Guy in on a breakaway was as blatantly yanked down as humanly possible and it's only a yellow. It's amazing just how terrible and embarrassing the officiating in this league can be at times

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Well, the vultures are definitely circling. First the Steffen transfer offer, and now we're getting lowball transfer offers for Trapp.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Brad Smith (FB from Bournemoth) to Seattle. Don’t know much about him but if he can play LB and stabilize that side a little bit then perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad