OT: MLB Thread - Part XIX: Yankees Hire Boone. Joe Buck Still Unenthused

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
There will be at least three very good relievers available on the market in Herrera, Hand, and Britton. I dont think you will have to overpay while still being able to add someone.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
There will be at least three very good relievers available on the market in Herrera, Hand, and Britton. I dont think you will have to overpay while still being able to add someone.

True Herrera and Britton are rentals so they'd be much cheaper to acquire. Britton to Houston would make a lot of sense. I'd want to see him perform some having just got back from a ruptured achilles if i'm the stros.

they almost got him last year in fact it was reported they did but it was just #fakeNews

Houston can’t out bid us.

True. I don't think either team adds him, personally

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
True Herrera and Britton are rentals so they'd be much cheaper to acquire. Britton to Houston would make a lot of sense. I'd want to see him perform some having just got back from a ruptured achilles if i'm the stros.

they almost got him last year in fact it was reported they did but it was just #fakeNews

True. I don't think either team adds him, personally
I would prefer Britton to Hand to be honest because even as rivals the price to acquire should still be cheaper than Hand, plus Britton has more of a track record in not just the MLB overall, but the AL and even more importantly the AL East

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Snell is so good with RISP because he just doesn't throw strikes, and the way the game is now, guys swing at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad