NYC
Can't remember tbh.
f48.jpg

Me reading your filthy lies

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
If we're gonna lose, just give up 8 runs in the 9th so I don't have to watch Doolittle touch himself in weird ways.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Every time Kimbrel does the thing with his arm I wanna hit him so hard his unborn great grandkids can't taste anything for two years.

Doolittle touching his chin is 5,000 times more annoying.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Cubs are a top-5 offense in baseball and just got shutout in back to back games. It happens. Maybe they should fire their hitting coach.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
At some point this team will go through a stretch where they don't hit homers at a record pace.

At the end of that stretch, they'll be so far out of first that they won't be able to find Boston on a map.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
At some point this team will go through a stretch where they don't hit homers at a record pace.

At the end of that stretch, they'll be so far out of first that they won't be able to find Boston on a map.

I seriously doubt that.

Boston is going to be f***ed when they start playing some actual competition and half of their lineup isn't hitting above their heads. They won't be able to feast on last place teams for the entire season.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I seriously doubt that.

Boston is going to be ****ed when they start playing some actual competition and half of their lineup isn't hitting above their heads. They won't be able to feast on last place teams for the entire season.
Don't teams in the same division have basically an identical schedule?

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Don't teams in the same division have basically an identical schedule?

Yes, they've yet to play the tougher stretches of their schedule.

The Yankees going 15-1 or what ever it was through the toughest stretch of games they're going to see this year helped him a ton. Red sox have a similar (yet less daunting) stretch in July I think (it may be August). I'd put good money on them not coming out as successful.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Yes, they've yet to play the tougher stretches of their schedule.

The Yankees going 15-1 or what ever it was through the toughest stretch of games they're going to see this year helped him a ton. Red sox have a similar (yet less daunting) stretch in July I think (it may be August). I'd put good money on them not coming out as successful.
July, maybe August?

We'll be far back by then. Not scoring with a subpar rotation. The bubble is going to burst.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
July, maybe August?

We'll be far back by then. Not scoring with a subpar rotation. The bubble is going to burst.

The subpar rotation has held up just fine.

IF you think that the offense is going to continue to sleep you're insane.

I don't understand why every time they drop a game it turns into friggin dooms day in this thread, let alone lose to a good team at the top of their division.

I shutter to think what this place would look like if the Yankees dropped 2 of 3 at home to the f***ing White Sox like the Juggernaut Red Sox just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->