Jan 11, 2014
dzytltukqx096x7lbsyd.gif

Ouch. The helmet and sunglasses falling is :laugh:

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Watching that gif... The helmet and glasses flying off... Odor's necklace spinning around his neck. Props to the camera guy that caught that perfect angle.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Props to Joey for eating that punch. That would have dropped many men. Wish there was an angle of Donaldson going at Odor, you catch a glimpse of it and he's coming in with a flying punch

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I mean, if Machado can throw his bat at players and only get 5, then I don't see this getting any more than that.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
If Bautista didn't want to get clocked he shouldn't have tried to destroy Odor's legs with a cheap slide....that probably would have done way more damage than a punch to the face.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Took 2 of 3 from the Cubs, and now swept the Mets.

The Rockies are going to represent the NL in the World Series.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
If Bautista didn't want to get clocked he shouldn't have tried to destroy Odor's legs with a cheap slide....that probably would have done way more damage than a punch to the face.

Slide wasn't that bad. He just went hard and through the bad. He actually kept his legs and spikes down.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Slide wasn't that bad. He just went hard and through the bad. He actually kept his legs and spikes down.

Yeah agreed. It was a clearly illegal slide, but IMO it was more of a statement slide than a I want to blow you up and injure you slide, if he wanted to do damage to Odor he could have just as easily had his legs up to knee height spikes up.

He slide like a normal slide, but late and hard to make a statement.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

Oh give me a break he didn't even have cleats up he slid in hard and it is against the rules now but that wasn't even close to injuring Odor

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Gibby will get a game or 2 for coming back to the field. Bautista will get some, hopefully only 1 or 2. Chavez will get some for the obvious intentional HBP after the brawl. Odor should get the most of anyone. Who knows, maybe Bush gets something too but I doubt it. Hopefully Donaldson and Pillar don't get anything

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
i can't believe that people would be surprised that a team would be upset by bautista's bat flip.

i mean, i thought it was great but it's not difficult to see why the rangers may have been upset at being on that side of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad