MLB Regular Season Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
i can't believe that people would be surprised that a team would be upset by bautista's bat flip.

i mean, i thought it was great but it's not difficult to see why the rangers may have been upset at being on that side of history.
I don't really think him getting hit by the pitch was the problem....The sucker punch is the problem clearly

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
i can't believe that people would be surprised that a team would be upset by bautista's bat flip.

i mean, i thought it was great but it's not difficult to see why the rangers may have been upset at being on that side of history.

I'm not surprised they were upset, but I don't really get it. Looking at the bat flip, it wasn't a Bautista trying to show up the Rangers bat flip, it was just his reaction to a huge homerun. Being upset about it seems kind of unnecessary to me, I was hoping they would just let it go, but expecting something to happen and it did

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
He kept his spikes down but he didn't even start his slide until he was basically on the base...the only reason it wasn't really bad is because Odor spun out of the way in time.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

I don't see why it's hard to understand why Bautista was upset here, either.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Actually, he was bent down because the throw from Beltre was really low. Keep being wrong though.

Now not only am I a mind reader, but i'm wrong, too.

Keep building those strawmen, since it's the only thing the Rangers and their fans will be playing with come October.

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Bautista definitely takes a fighting posture, but gets drilled by Odor because he's not anticipating it. That doesn't make it a sucker punch though. Just mans Bautista picked a fight with the wrong guy.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
no you're right, jays fan. that's the wrong video.

here's the altercation between bautista, bush and odor. you can see that odor definitely sucker punched him!

UgWCda5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad