MLB Regular Season Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
David Peralta on the DL. Michael Bourn's contract selected from Double-A Mobile. D-Backs idea of only having 3 outfielders on the active roster baffles me.

S A W F T*

Lester No-Hitter through 6. However, he's already in the 90s pitch count wise.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
White Sox bullpen continues to falter ,, Duke allows go ahead 2 run HR to Beltran (400th of career)

No need to put Duke in when Jennings had a quick/efficient inning of work and could have gone for more then an inning

Abreu with a RBI double makes game 5-5 now

-- Why are there so many empty seats at Yanks stadium? Has NY started to turn away from supporting Yanks? Was like this all series --

satbank

Jan 11, 2014
Brock Holt got thrown out, I think that might be an over reaction. Maybe he said something he shouldn't have.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Melancon getting pinched after the strike zone was gigantic all day, but holds on for the 2-1 win.

Nice to see Kang play the offensive hero against the Cubs...even nicer to see Gerrit Cole looking like an ace again. Could have and probably should have been out there for the 9th.

S A W F T*

Melancon getting pinched after the strike zone was gigantic all day, but holds on for the 2-1 win.

Nice to see Kang play the offensive hero against the Cubs...even nicer to see Gerrit Cole looking like an ace again. Could have and probably should have been out there for the 9th.

The amount of smugness by Cubs fans is getting overwhelming. Even long time friends of mine are getting too cocky. A loss like today helps bring them down a notch. I am a Cubs fan but the arrogance is becoming annoying, lol. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad