MLB Regular Season Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Yankees lose again.

This looks like the 'year from hell' for them. 2nd worst run differential in the AL. They could very well be sellers in the summer.

Last edited:

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
M65TpqN.gif

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Schilling is a dink, but what ESPN did removing the bloody sock game from their 4 days in October documentary is laughably catty and pathetic.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Yankees lose again.

This looks like the 'year from hell' for them. 2nd worst run differential in the AL. They could very well be sellers in the summer.

This year was never going to be pretty. I think we are better than showing so far but still a .500 team.

The positives are that 63 mill comes off the books after this season (Sabathia, Tex, Beltran). The following year another 21 mill with A-Rod.

Get rid of Headley, someone may be willing to take him and pick up an entire amount he's owed. Keep Miller for this season. Trade Chapman at the deadline. I think Yankees gambled they'd have him under control for another season as the suspension would delay his clock but wasn't to be. McCann and Ellsbury gotta go but no one is taking them. Ellsbury may need to get Carl Crawford treatment to end up elsewhere.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Altuve, Correa, Springer and Rasmus looks really good yet Astros are beyond terrible. Their rotation is big mess. Giles trade could be Arrieta all over again.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The Mets and Nats are probably going to both finish the season with a better record than the winner of the NL West. Not as if that will be a shocker since I think the Cards/Pirates did that last year.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Hey, get your own material, buddy. :p:

So any idea which teams are going to be present for Lincecumania on Friday? I know the Giants, Padres, and O's are all supposed to be there, but I wonder who the other 17 are/aren't.

Depending on his contract demands I hope that the Reds take a look. If nothing else we could use a bullpen arm.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Hey, get your own material, buddy. :p:

So any idea which teams are going to be present for Lincecumania on Friday? I know the Giants, Padres, and O's are all supposed to be there, but I wonder who the other 17 are/aren't.

I see Timmy wanting to stay on the West Coast.

I'll take a stab and say he ends up with Mariners.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

This was supposed to happen in February. Hope he returns to the Giants.

I don't like Schilling but this was a good comeback :laugh:

This is awesome. Schilling is GOAT.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I wonder how many people in baseball can hit on Cueto 415 feet with their hands choked half way up the bat. Nice, Votto.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
As much as I hate that it's against the jays, nice to see Griffin back and pitching effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad