OT: MLB Discussion Thread Part XXVII: M*A*S*H Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The league really suspended Rhame? That has to be the biggest joke of a suspension I ever saw

Reactions: Krams

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Nothing wrong with a hidden ball trick. You are a fool if you fall for it.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Matt Holiday, Chris Young, Denard Span and Jose Bautista are all still unsigned free agents. If they are willing to sign for cheap, shouldn’t we sign one? This outfield situation is out of hand.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Britton just lost it there, strange.

Pick him up 0.

Great job!

Voit is red hot.

Good win, finally a break from these 10 PM starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Machinehead

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
The league really suspended Rhame? That has to be the biggest joke of a suspension I ever saw

Agreed I was likely wtf how is that even possible the same things happened a million times

Also what’s w the revolving door in the last bullpen spot ? Sign Santana and put Vargas in long relief

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
Big Maple is the best pitcher in baseball... change my mind.

I won't go into all the "who is the best pitcher?" stuff but the top level starter talent has always been there for him. It's just a matter of him staying healthy which he's had a hard time doing.

That's why I think the biggest loss when that a-hole Thanos decided to finger-snap half our roster to the IR is Severino. Having a 1-2-3 of Severino, Paxton, and Tanaka, well, I'd feel comfortable going into a series against any team in the AL.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Gary sucks

giphy.gif

Reactions: Machinehead

GoAwayGiannone

Feb 2, 2012
Queens, New York
PeteROY Alonso. Dude is built like a truck. Probably works on a ranch during his off seasons and lifts hay bales like those country guys who are stronger than anyone yet they never lift.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Sooooo to late to bring Mesaroco back?

As stupid and petty the Mets were to not carry him on the team to begin with and then not releasing him; he was equally as stupid to not accept the AAA assignment. The Mets were carrying a catcher who sucks and is always injured and another catcher who's always injured. He would have been on the roster by May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad