OT: MLB Discussion Thread Part XXVII: M*A*S*H Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Frazier back to the i.l.He was hitting the cover off the ball but cant stay healthy.Shame.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
People get their nuts in a bunch over batflips but hidden ball tricks are the kind of degenerate bull**** that actually affects the game.

Did someone pull off a hidden ball trick? LOL

In MLB it's kind of bush league, but I remember doing it to a complete ******bag in Little League, and his run up the score on a crappy team coach, and loved every minute of it.

I ended up catching because I was the only kid who could actually throw a ball to second base. Our pitcher walked the bases loaded as per normal. The jerk was on third and always was dancing off every time a pitch passed the batter. He was just absolutely pissing me off. His team was only up by 15 runs too.

I called time. Got the third baseman, shortstop, and left fielder in to the mound. Told the third baseman to jump a second after I faked throw the ball to him. Told the shortstop and left fielder to sprint toward the foul line. Told the pitcher to yell, "Why the hell did you throw the ball?"

The kid fell for it and ran right into my tag.

Ducked the punch, got his coach ejected too.

Reactions: romba
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad