MLB All-Star Game Speculation

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Nothing ever works for the Pro Bowl. And I wouldn't say it didn't work in the NHL. They just took advantage of the reduced number of divisions and got creative with it.

Does anyone remember any of the All-Star 'teams' or games in the NHL the two or three years they did it? The only memorable thing of that whole process was the whole last man picked getting a car thing.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Does anyone remember any of the All-Star 'teams' or games in the NHL the two or three years they did it? The only memorable thing of that whole process was the whole last man picked getting a car thing.

Nope, no idea. All I remember is that the Sedins were picked on different teams that one year.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
lol @ kipnis having that many more votes than lowrie

it's going to be pretty ridiculous if lowrie isn't on the team

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
lol @ kipnis having that many more votes than lowrie

it's going to be pretty ridiculous if lowrie isn't on the team
Jed's probably the only guy on the A's who deserves it. The fact he's playing 3b with Chapman out helps his case since you know the league wants Torres there.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I used the latest fan ballot update for the starters.

AL Starters:

C- W. Ramos (TB)
1B- J. Abreu (CHW)
2B- J. Altuve (HOU)
3B- J. Ramirez (CLE)
SS- M. Machado (BAL)
OF- M. Betts (BOS)
OF- M. Trout (LAA)
OF- A. Judge (NYY)
DH- J. Martinez (BOS)

AL Bench: G. Sanchez (NYY), M. Moreland (BOS), J. Lowrie (OAK), W. Merrifield (KC), A. Bregman (HOU), F. Lindor (CLE), J. Segura (SEA), N. Castellanos (DET), E. Rosario (MIN), S. Choo (TEX), A. Benintendi (BOS)

AL Pitchers: B. Snell (TB), C. Kluber (CLE), J. Verlander (HOU), L. Severino (NYY), C. Sale (BOS), G. Cole (HOU), T. Bauer (CLE), J. Happ (TOR), E. Diaz (SEA), C. Kimbrel (BOS), B. Treinen (OAK), A. Chapman (NYY)

NL Starters:

C- B. Posey (SF)
1B- F. Freeman (ATL)
2B- O. Albies (ATL)
3B- N. Arenado (COL)
SS- B. Crawford (SF)
OF- N. Markakis (ATL)
OF- M. Kemp (LAD)
OF- B. Harper (WSH)

NL Bench: J. Realmuto (MIA), W. Contreras (CHC), P. Goldschmidt (ARI), B. Belt (SF), J. Baez (CHC), S. Gennett (CIN), T. Story (COL), T. Turner (WSH), E. Suarez (CIN), S. Marte (PIT), L. Cain (MIL), R. Hoskins (PHI)

NL Pitchers: M. Scherzer (WSH), J. deGrom (NYM), A. Nola (PHI), P. Corbin (ARI), J. Lester (CHC), M. Mikolas (STL), Z. Greinke (ARI), M. Foltynewicz (ATL), K. Jansen (LAD), B. Hand (SD), S. Doolittle (WSH), J. Hader (MIL)

Flame away!

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
jed lowrie gets snubbed just like i expected

gleyber torres? moreland? what a ******* joke

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad