MLB All-Star Game Speculation

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Herrera has pitched a grand total of 7 2/3 innings in the NL. I highly doubt this happens.

I don't think it's "absurd" since they only take four relievers, and they usually don't take setup guys. But since they do have to replace Doolittle, he should be one of the top choices. I think they might take Jeremy Jeffress from the Brewers, though.

they said on radio today (if true who knows) that roberts and martinez want to replace him with a nat since its in dc

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
well not really. you have a guy who hasant walked anyone since april 11th in sean doolitte which set a major league record.
The guy we got for him is having a pretty great year, himself.

Glad Jed rightfully got in, but it's still a slap in the face that he had to be a replacement. Torres will make plenty of asg's, but he didn't deserve it this year.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
So much for lack of recognition for small market teams
It's no surprise that Snell and Lowrie were snubbed at first.They play for 2 of the 4 teams the league is suing for having low payrolls.

If people don't believe there is a game within the game, they're out to lunch.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
It's no surprise that Snell and Lowrie were snubbed at first.They play for 2 of the 4 teams the league is suing for having low payrolls.

If people don't believe there is a game within the game, they're out to lunch.

I was talking about the Final vote. A Mariner and a Brewer are beating players who play in NY and LA respectively.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Dh3yixyXcAAlZFj.jpg

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Can't take Ottavino's stats seriously since he pitches in such a pitcher's park like Coors Field half the time.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Of course one of the worst hitters in baseball should be there. This game is so lame.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->