Miscellaneous NHL talk, summer Part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
It's spelled "Frisbee"!

It has corny dad joke potential but not with a ****ing 'z' it doesn't.
I'd rather name him after Maya the Bee

A-3855418-1459142798-5191.jpeg.jpg

Photoshop his face on there and sing Faaaaaaaara! Fara the Bee!

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Farabee’s nickname has got to be ‘Bee, right? At least on the ice? Unless it’s Beemer. I guess it could be Ferry.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
As much as I wanted two different picks farabee and obrein I think are gonna be good because they really on hard work and relentless fore check. Skill second. Like them both.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Would be awesome if NYI offer sheet Nylander.. lou lamoriello pay back.
Even better: he demands a trade to the Island because his hero is Kenny Johansson and it's his childhood dream to play for the team. f*** you Gary Roberts you worthless filthy sack of crap!

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
That's not even a point... I do not care if NYI suck with or without Nylander.. Screw the Leafs and their never happening parade.

You aren't catching my meaning - I think this helps the Leafs and that is why it shouldn't happen.

For Nylander to sign an offer sheet the Leafs don't consider matching, you're likely going over 6m, which means handing them a 1st, 2nd and 3rd next season, with that first potentially being a ball in the Hughes lottery. You might cause short-term pain but long-term you could be putting them in a far better situation.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
You aren't catching my meaning - I think this helps the Leafs and that is why it shouldn't happen.

For Nylander to sign an offer sheet the Leafs don't consider matching, you're likely going over 6m, which means handing them a 1st, 2nd and 3rd next season, with that first potentially being a ball in the Hughes lottery. You might cause short-term pain but long-term you could be putting them in a far better situation.
Yea wait and offer sheet Mathews or Marnier

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017

Ooo potentially Hughes? My bad...

Edit: Love the "short term pain" comment.. considering their cup success..

Reactions: pit

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
As much as I wanted two different picks farabee and obrein I think are gonna be good because they really on hard work and relentless fore check. Skill second. Like them both.

I love both picks. I think they knocked it out of the park. These are the type of players you win with, IMO. Skilled & tenacious.

Reactions: hatcher

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
I thought Enstrom was atrocious in the playoffs. He was a real hole for the Jets in the postseason.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Weekend end blooper. Eklund reports possible 3 way deal Leafs, Jets, Flyers - Sanheim for Nylander swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad