Miscellaneous NHL Talk, Part Five (2018-2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Its the 21st century, you have to be outraged at something.

This is what people don't understand about real issues. SJW's outrage at every little thing even thing even things that are not needed to be outraged over. Then the public becomes desensitized to real things that they should be outraged by and nothing can ever become accomplished. Racism is a real issue in America , and Real incidents of Racism gets swept into this broader pool of incidents others claim as racists that are actually not racist incidents and they get overlooked because of it.

Noam Chomsky probably wrote about this a long time ago.

Reactions: flyersphan20

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Thats as high as I got but it was ****in great.

Centennial cup is sweet. Some of my best friends went on a run in 92/93. Won the SJHL then beat the MJHL and went to Centennial cup. I had just graduated, my god the fans bus trip to watch the SJHL final and then the Finals between SjHL and MJHL were legendary. My god above if we had cell phones back then.

Few games senior was my highest.

Reactions: hatcher

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Centennial cup is sweet. Some of my best friends went on a run in 92/93. Won the SJHL then beat the MJHL and went to Centennial cup. I had just graduated, my god the fans bus trip to watch the SJHL final and then the Finals between SjHL and MJHL were legendary. My god above if we had cell phones back then.

Dude best time of my life Benny. That's awesome you played and had fun with it.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

AAA Midget was the highest for me. Once I went to University, I was "off hockey" for a bit...was burnt out.

But being 16 and going to Quebec City and to my first bar...highlights and lowlights! Glad no cell phones back then!

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada
AAA Midget was the highest for me. Once I went to University, I was "off hockey" for a bit...was burnt out.

But being 16 and going to Quebec City and to my first bar...highlights and lowlights! Glad no cell phones back then!

Quebec City and Montreal are a blast. I don't like the French but they know how to party

Reactions: Tripod

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC

Awesome nothing better then competing against others and the bond you get with teammates. Awesome you played.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I don’t recall Colby Cohen, let alone the 19 games he apparently played for the Avalanche, but research shows he sure put up some good numbers in Hockey East & the USHL & was a 2nd rd pick.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Snowflakes use classless. I didn’t think you were a snowflake.

Thought you were thicker than that
I don't know who jokes on here and who don't so I just assume everyone wants to come after me because I don't like the team as much as others that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad