Miscellaneous NHL Talk, 2018 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Kyle Turris's wife just tweeted this:

"This crossed the line from cyber bullying to something entirely different in April. Unfortunate that this private matter has become public. Incredibly proud of my girl for standing up for herself and her family, it took courage."

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
I know we joke about the media does this and that, but this is abominable. There's no excuse to keep paying people like this for their thoughts.

Karlsson - Hey Mike. Your fiance harassed and threatened my wife right after we lost our new born child.
Hoffman - Oh shoot man, I'm really sorry.
Karlsson - Ok, everything is cool.

SMH, Cox is a FN moron.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
The only thing that isn't surprising is that you continue to show what a lying deplorable you are.

It's not rocket appliances. One player escaped prosecution, for directly committing a crime against a female, by leaving the country..and you rewarded that with stating he paid his debts in spades and deserves retribution

The other, who is just an implication at this point, you are condemning after 3 hours worth of media tweets

I wish I could lie that well

Last edited:

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
It's not rocket appliances. One player escaped prosecution, for directly committing a crime against a female, by leaving the country..and you rewarded that with stating he paid his debts in spades and deserves retribution

The other, who is just an implication at this point, you are condemning after 3 hours worth of media tweets

I wish I could lie that well
So which one is it? Did I say it's ok to beat women, or say that Voynov suffered major consequences and deserves a second chance? I can't keep up with all of your lies and different stories. You say one thing in one post and then another in the next. If I need to explain to you the vast difference between the two then you are even worse off then I thought. You can lie all you want but we both know I never said, implied, or in any way shape or form justified that it's ok to beat a woman.

Also, Hoffman's fiance was cyber bullying and threatening a women who had just lost her new born child. To down play that in any way (and in this case to try to satisfy some sick and twisted personal vendetta you have against me) is quite clearly a deplorable act.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Heh yes. Give Voynov a second chance after he repeatedly bloodied a girl! But for the love of God, don't EVER give a chance to a guy whose wife is ****.
Ok, so let me get this straight. Cyber bullying and threatening a woman who just lost her new born child is just the act of a crazy person? You can't seriously be this clueless. That is the act of a truly sick and vile human being and quite possibly a sociopath.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
A spontaneous abortion would require at the very least some basic blood work, on which a toxic dose of any agent would likely show up. My main point is that it isn't worth any Internet bandwidth to speculate for anyone but proper authorities.

they are not going to do any tox screen on the mother or stillborn baby without good reason to do so.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Turris' and Hammond's wives speaking out on twitter support that Hoffmann's girlfriend really did the stuff she is accused of. Hoffman is an idiot if he says with his fiancee. I don't want him or here near the locker room.

Reactions: Rebels57

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Ok, so let me get this straight. Cyber bullying and threatening a woman who just lost her new born child is just the act of a crazy person? You can't seriously be this clueless. That is the act of a truly sick and vile human being and quite possibly a sociopath.

Ok, so let me get this straight.

Cyber bullying and threatening a woman who just lost her new born child is an act of a truly sick and vile human being

Repeatedly beating and bloodying your wife is an act of a truly sick and vile human being

None of this is okay and none of this should be anywhere near the Flyers locker room.

As for the "you cant seriously be this clueless", ironic

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
So which one is it? Did I say it's ok to beat women, or say that Voynov suffered major consequences and deserves a second chance? You say one thing in one post and then another in the next. If I need to explain to you the vast difference between the two then you are even worse off then I thought.

Also, Hoffman's fiance was cyber bullying and threatening a women who had just lost her new born child. To down play that in any way (and in this case to try to satisfy some sick and twisted personal vendetta you have against me) is quite clearly a deplorable act.

You said you are OK with whatever Voynov did, as long as you, a fan, get good hockey out of it. That is quotable..and was infact.

You also said in another post that he, after fleeing prosecution and or/deportation, has "more" than paid his debts for this act..again, quotable

I won't bother quoting it as that has been done already and you still tried to deny/twist what you said

I'm also not downplaying anything "Hoffman's girlfriend" did. You however, have become an expert on the situation over a few hours and media posts, and are telling everyone how much of a pos Hoffman is that you, a poster who self admitted is OK to forgive anything up to "rape and murder", is now putting his foot down on cyber-bullying. CB which HOFFMAN hasn't even been found guilty of

Like I posted, pretty predictable. It was just an observation. Not a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad