Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LII: Covid Cup Final Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Dallas using their forward with the best hand-eye coordination as the net front guy?

tenor-1.gif

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Tampa Hak-shelling hard

When will teams learn?
The shots were something like 11-2 when Tampa was up 3-0 and now the shots are 27-20 for Dallas.

Haven't seen Tampa do this much in the playoffs, maybe mostly because their games have been mostly tightly contested.

Game 2 is like a reverse Game 1.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Tampa Hak-shelling hard

When will teams learn?
This reminds me, I just read a book about the Battle of Antietam, and the author absolutely roasted George McClellan with a burn that applies just as much to Hakstol as it does to the general.

"General McClellan, however, remained in character, so fearful of losing that he would not risk winning."

I laughed when I read that. I think Hak has a little McClellan blood in him.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
If Tampa wins, it will be because of a gritty guy like Goodrow. That’s the difference maker this season compared to last. Such a good HockeyGuy story, it writes itself.
He made a good pass in OT against NYI though

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
eVeRy cUp WiNnEr hAs A pLaYeR oN iT tHaT aNaLyTiCs cRoWd dOeSnT lIkE bUt ThEy kEeP wInNiNg

eXpLaIn tHaT, sPrEaDsHeEt nErDs

ERkg-GtXkAAejNA

He’s not even bad by the analytics. Likely not worth the price they paid though even if it wasn’t an outright first round value. His contract is dirt cheap though & extends into next year.

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad