Confirmed with Link: Minor trades | Ferriero to NYR for Chad Kolarik | Sneep to DAL for cond. draft pick

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
look, I am for having guys like Engo and Glass on the team. I loved Rupp and liked Asham. But I don't want a pure goon who can't play. You know why? Because you can't have them on the ice against today's instigators because a lot of them are talented players like PK Subban.

You know who I do like? Guys who would instantly be our 2nd best d-man.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
ha. did anyone catch the antecedent condition?

Will DePaoli ‏@TIOPS_DePaoli
#Penguins will get the Stars 7th rd pick in 2013 if Sneep appears in 10 or more games for Stars. He's being assigned to AHL for now.

edit: i'm so ****ing late on this. Holotypic had it in post #13.

MonsterSurge

Nov 14, 2011
MW - Don't argue with them. It won't get you anywhere. More teams have heavyweights compared to last year though...

Jesus Vitale

Formerly CPZ17
Nov 19, 2010
Pittsburgh
I hope Sneep at least gets a shot in the NHL somehow. I mean in this deep draft that pick might as well be a 6th! :amazed:

also, i'm all for prospects getting to show their stuff in the NHL, especially Pens or former Pens.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Well we did get a heck of a forward with Strait & Sneep that draft. Which we turned around & traded for a 3rd line grinder & two defensemen.

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
Give gmrs some cred here. Obviously feels bad he fleeced gmjoe last time round. He's just softening him up 4 his run at benn.

Fuzzy Bunny

Mar 5, 2007
Looks like the Penguins were just wanting to get rid of a contract. It is disappointing to think that after all of the talk that us fans had that one of Sneep/Strait would be a serviceable NHLer that neither were able to make the jump. I wish the best for both of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad