Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
New plan:

Kaprizov-Eriksson Ek-Fiala
Johansson-Rossi-Zuccarello
Parise-Bjugstad-Greenway
Foligno-Bonino-Hartman

I honestly don't care if the rest of the lineup is scuffed, Kaprizov will be wasted with Parise and Bjugstad.

Donato. Or Staal would have been better between those two (Kap and Fiala).

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
New plan:

Kaprizov-Eriksson Ek-Fiala
Johansson-Rossi-Zuccarello
Parise-Bjugstad-Greenway
Foligno-Bonino-Hartman

I honestly don't care if the rest of the lineup is scuffed, Kaprizov will be wasted with Parise and Bjugstad.

Above all, I just really want to see JEE get elevated minutes with players who can do more than just grinding away in the offensive zone. The team seems to not put him in those positions still and it’s especially bizarre with no centers right now.

That second line may turn into the defacto 4th line in terms of minutes when all is said and done after every game.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Above all, I just really want to see JEE get elevated minutes with players who can do more than just grinding away in the offensive zone. The team seems to not put him in those positions still and it’s especially bizarre now with no centers right now.

That second line may turn into the defacto 4th line terms of minutes when all is said and done after every game.

I'd think the second line will be PP2 unit, the fourth line will be the top PK/defensive matchup unit, and the third line will probably be the de facto fourth line.

It sounded like Russo was saying Eriksson Ek got some PP practice just now in the scrimmage. Kinda hoping they keep him on the green team to play with Fiala and Johansson here.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Brianne really is the hero of this broadcast

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
We should have kept Donato. I am bullish on his future potential.

I was a big proponent of getting him more opportunity here, and I think he could be a good scorer in the future, but I would take Fiala, Kaprizov and Boldy over him, and I'd hope at some point we could supplement those three + Rossi with a right handed player. He just simply doesn't really fit going forward.

Things might have been different for this year and the next one or two years if they didn't have Parise and Zuccarello on the team last season, but it is what it is.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Addison has to be on the taxi squad right? Maybe even get some games this season? I'm continually impressed with his mobility, handling and passing.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
"Hot mics" -Brianne, circa 2021

We love you Brianne

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Is it too late to make Hunt just disappear? Don't really care how.

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
Disappointed by the NHL's lack of improvement on camera angles. Today's scrimmage is low budget so not complaining about that. Just reminds me of the bubble and how unimaginative it was. You have empty arenas use some technology and create a better viewing experience. HD helped hockey more than anyone(golf was pretty great as well). NFL has created a movie like production for there product, NHL should take cues from them.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I love that Kaprizov isn't afraid to carry the puck into the middle and shoot it. I feel like we've never really had a player who does that regularly.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
This question segment hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad