Minnesota Wild General Discussion XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
A1D14E06-C221-429E-85B8-4C0DC2B5B426.jpeg
I don’t mince these, personally. They’re just a little too similar to what we have already for my liking

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
The red would need to be swapped for green and vice versa, but they could make a very good nod to the Millers sweater with their color palette.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
The red would need to be swapped for green and vice versa, but they could make a very good nod to the Millers sweater with their color palette.
I can try and photoshop that tonight if I have time during the draft. No promises if I’ll be sober enough and that it will look professionally done.

any requests on other parts? Of color swaps or anything?

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I can try and photoshop that tonight if I have time during the draft. No promises if I’ll be sober enough and that it will look professionally done.

any requests on other parts? Of color swaps or anything?

It’d be interesting to see just a simple swap of the red to green, and green to red.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I know we’ve all been way off so far on what we think Guerin’s plan is for next season, but it looks more and more likely that Lahonen will start in the AHL and we’ll have a xxx/stalock tandem.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I know we’ve all been way off so far on what we think Guerin’s plan is for next season, but it looks more and more likely that Lahonen will start in the AHL and we’ll have a xxx/stalock tandem.

Vegas is now officially over the cap. We're not qualifying Robson. Something's cookin'.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Fire sale in Minnesota, Guerin's going nuts...

But I really like what he's doing, basically a brand new group of forwards with a very interesting mix of players :nod:

Reactions: nickschultzfan

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Fire sale in Minnesota, Guerin's going nuts...

But I really like what he's doing, basically a brand new group of forwards with a very interesting mix of players :nod:

And yet, Parise, Zuccarello and Foligno are still here :(

Reactions: Digitalbooya

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017

There's nothing keeping Stalock from being the guy that goes to Iowa. It's going to depend on who Guerin gets in the next few days

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Henrik Lundqvist incoming on a cheap deal as the backup, goalie mentor, and locker room boss ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad