Minnesota Wild General Discussion VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grover

Jul 8, 2012
Minnesota
I prefer owners that want to win. The Twins could do with one.
It's funny you say that because the Twins and the Wild are polar opposites..but at the same time so connected..

Wild owner wants to win so bad that he cant stand the fact that the wild would suck for a year.. which they should do this year.. legit.

Twins owners wanna just make money..and this f***ing sucks because they have the best team of the Minnesota teams,, but they wont do anything to make it better..

All I want is a realistic owner and where their product is

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Spurgeon’s contract is not the reason this team is dogshit right now.

Reactions: TheeNorthStar

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hextall told him it needed a rebuild, and didn't get hired. I've been a Leipold supporter for the most part, but he has got face facts, if the Wild don't turn it around by Christmas...remember, STL was a laughingstock for the first part of last year .

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
It's funny you say that because the Twins and the Wild are polar opposites..but at the same time so connected..

Wild owner wants to win so bad that he cant stand the fact that the wild would suck for a year.. which they should do this year.. legit.

Twins owners wanna just make money..and this ****ing sucks because they have the best team of the Minnesota teams,, but they wont do anything to make it better..

The Wild are going to suck this year, we all can see that. That doesn't mean that should automatically be the expectation next year. We have talent in this organization, we have a very good top 4 on defense. An influx of skilled and creative forwards could inject a lot of life into the Stanley Cup outlook very quickly.

That and we need goaltending changes next year too.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Hextall told him it needed a rebuild, and didn't get hired. I've been a Leipold supporter for the most part, but he has got face facts, if the Wild don't turn it around by Christmas...remember, STL was a laughingstock for the first part of last year .
Source?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm not against trading one of the top 4D, but it will be plugging one hole in a dike while opening another. Can Dumba really get us a #1C? I don't think so. Maybe a guy like Johansen/Nylander, at best. If we get a C like him(not saying him specifically, but that tier of player), are we any further ahead?

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Spurgeon has a longer shelf life and can come in handy again if we can get back on track next season.

Zucc was 31 when he signed this deal, Spurgeon will be 30 when his kicks in. Both of the deals are way too long and for too much money.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Zucc was 31 when he signed this deal, Spurgeon will be 30 when his kicks in. Both of the deals are way too long and for too much money.
7years for Spurgeon was too long, I agree.

Zuccarello felt like a necessity if our forwards were going to have a chance after giving away Granlund. That's backfiring.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Twins owners wanna just make money..and this ****ing sucks because they have the best team of the Minnesota teams,, but they wont do anything to make it better..

The women's pro hockey team is the best team in MN...

Grover

Jul 8, 2012
Minnesota
Can't believe the game thread got locked.. is there no conversation to be had? Or any conversation that involves disagreement....come on now

Reactions: 2Pair

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
So I watched on delay because of the Florida/LSU game, and the GDT was closed for some reason (has to be a record; didn't read through it), but was the Foligno goal that was waived off legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad