Minnesota Wild Forum - FAQ & Ideas to Improve

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Awesome! Thanks guys! I was confused with the profile picture setting, I thought that's what I needed, didn't even see the "Avatar" option.

CehNehDeh

Jun 10, 2012
Adding my avatar was no problem but i'm lost on how to post a signature. Any help fellas?

IronRangeHockey

Jun 18, 2012
Iron Range
Fel rec'd this thread for some possible assitance wth an issu im having on the CP.

Im trying to upoad a jpeg pic for my avatar, its 125 x 125 7.2kb (well withn the limits) It loads up just fine but when i hit save it instantly (no comp thinking) says file uplod error. I've tried loading different pics only to get the same fail.

Ay ideas? Thanks

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
Fel rec'd this thread for some possible assitance wth an issu im having on the CP.

Im trying to upoad a jpeg pic for my avatar, its 125 x 125 7.2kb (well withn the limits) It loads up just fine but when i hit save it instantly (no comp thinking) says file uplod error. I've tried loading different pics only to get the same fail.

Ay ideas? Thanks

Have you tried uploading the picture somewhere else and taking the avatar from there?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Hey... why don't we have an IRC channel set up somewhere so we can all chat realtime about crap? It will be the ultimate off topic thread!

Anyone familiar with IRC bots and have a computer they leave running 24/7? We will need one to hold ops and the like most likely.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Hey... why don't we have an IRC channel set up somewhere so we can all chat realtime about crap? It will be the ultimate off topic thread!

Anyone familiar with IRC bots and have a computer they leave running 24/7? We will need one to hold ops and the like most likely.

/j #hfwild @IRCnet

I can leave my laptop running 24/7, although I might need friend's help if we want a custom bot.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
We had one set up on FRB for a while...it wasn't popular.

Was that just a javascript chatroom? Those are hard to get popular cause you have to use a web browser to get to them. IRC you can use clients on just about any platform and just stay logged in all damned day.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Was that just a javascript chatroom? Those are hard to get popular cause you have to use a web browser to get to them. IRC you can use clients on just about any platform and just stay logged in all damned day.

It was IRC, but there was a JS box for people who couldn't/wouldn't install a client.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I clicked the red X on the prospect scroll at the top, and it closed off. Which is fine. If I wanted it back at some point, how would I go about that?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
At least it's there. I actually wondered if I would ever get it back for a bit until I eventually stumbled upon those settings one day when I was peeking around.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Is it me or are the ads on this sight become more and more annoying in how they pop up all the time?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I've really only noticed the difference on my phone, but yeah, without being a sponsor these forums are just terrible for ads.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: