Value of: Minnesota Embraces the Rebuild: Fire Sale

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Here's deals that I would like (not speaking for Ottawa or other Wild fans):

Zucker+Rask for Tierney
Fiala for Logan Brown+
Brodin+ for White
I like the 1st and 3rd, but we’re better off giving hoping Fiala turns into the 70 points speedster he was frayed to be than to trade him for Brown, who looks like a 3C at best.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Why are you throwing away assets to clear cap space that you're not going to need in a rebuild?
Some rebuilds are much quicker than one would think. You're right though, should be after draft pick or prospect instead of Tierney. The issue is that Ottawa's 1st is certainly off limits. Their prospects aren't that good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Homesick

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I like the 1st and 3rd, but we’re better off giving hoping Fiala turns into the 70 points speedster he was frayed to be than to trade him for Brown, who looks like a 3C at best.
I feel like Bruce Boudreau on this one, I don't see anything from Fiala that suggests he is some elite forward.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
I feel like Bruce Boudreau on this one, I don't see anything from Fiala that suggests he is some elite forward.
He’s absolutely atrocious. That being said, I see how he could be one someday. I would move him, I just wouldn’t move our most skilled player for Logan brown

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Would take Zucker in Calgary. Jankowski and Kylington? Those playoff numbers are paltry though.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Would take Zucker in Calgary. Jankowski and Kylington? Those playoff numbers are paultry though.
I want to stay away from the lesser peices for one player packages. For Zucker, It’s have to be Pelletier+

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Is that legal in CBA ?

Is it a handshake agreement ?

Yes, it's in the CBA. Section 11.8(b):

"A no-Trade clause or a no-move clause that is negotiated as part of an extension of an SPC entered into pursuant to Section 50.5(f) may become effective immediately upon registration of, but prior to the effective date of, such SPC extension, provided: (i) the Player would otherwise have been eligible as of the immediately preceding July 1 prior to signing the SPC extension to have a no-Trade or no-move clause pursuant to Section 11.8; and (ii) the Club and the Player, who are parties to such SPC extension, agree that the no-Trade or no-move clause is effective immediately upon execution of the SPC extension (or at some later date agreed to by the Club and the Player) and evidence such agreement in writing in the SPC."

So if you extend with your current club and could otherwise have an NMC/NTC, the clause in the extension can take effect immediately.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
Yes, it's in the CBA. Section 11.8(b):

"A no-Trade clause or a no-move clause that is negotiated as part of an extension of an SPC entered into pursuant to Section 50.5(f) may become effective immediately upon registration of, but prior to the effective date of, such SPC extension, provided: (i) the Player would otherwise have been eligible as of the immediately preceding July 1 prior to signing the SPC extension to have a no-Trade or no-move clause pursuant to Section 11.8; and (ii) the Club and the Player, who are parties to such SPC extension, agree that the no-Trade or no-move clause is effective immediately upon execution of the SPC extension (or at some later date agreed to by the Club and the Player) and evidence such agreement in writing in the SPC."

So if you extend with your current club and could otherwise have an NMC/NTC, the clause in the extension can take effect immediately.
Thank you

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Avs should be all over getting one of Zucker or Fiala. I know the teams don’t like each other much and it would be a trade within the division, but what would it take to get one of them in Colorado? 1st + what?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00