Confirmed with Link: Mike Johnston HC, Tocchet AC, Martin ??|Penguins Hire Headless Body of Gary Agnew

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsessedCreative*

TheSniper26

Oct 2, 2005
Youngstown
Omfggggg hearing him talk with content & tone of his voice is down-right disturbing, like he should be monitored because I wouldn't be shocked to soon d him on a tower with a gun... Wow this is disturbing.

"Simone Despre isn't any good... " WOWOWOWWWWW :shakehead

Sounds to me like the death rattle of a reporter that lost any "in" he might have had with the team.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Sounds to me like the death rattle of a reporter that lost any "in" he might have had with the team.
Didn't he say it was "soul crushing?"

51805328.jpg

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
I was just going to post that. Especially since we're probably going to be throwing our lot in with 3-4 guys in their early 20s as regulars this season.

I'd be looking into Luke Richardson, as I said last week.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Him or Mark Morris, LA's AHL coach. He's done a good job with Voynov, Muzzin, & Martinez.

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
Yeah...I think we'd be better off going for someone who's maybe played in the last 35 years and/or isn't 65 years old with zero coaching experience. I'm guessing.

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
Krupp has a good thing going in Cologne. Head coach and GM, made the DEL finals the past two years, it's his hometown and he is one of the few household names in German hockey. I doubt he's interested.

Solution

May 20, 2010
Cheswick, PA
I'd rather get a former d-man as the 3rd assistant anyway.

What about Alain Nesreddine (sp.)? He is the assistant in WBS already. He knows the younger defensemen. He is a former player who has played in multiple systems before. He just seems like a very logical fit except for the fact that Johnston probably wants his own guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad