News Article: Mike Hoffman's girlfriend allegedly behind Karlsson Harrassment. Update June15: Hoffman & gf respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
They really don't think about it too much. Dressing rooms are not exactly a rosy place.

That would be a step too far though, a guy can't publicly call his captain a Richard without it being an issue in the media. Players are coached on this, they're smarter than that, no one would be stupid enough to go out of their way to reveal their name on the record.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I'll say it right now, there wasn't one superstar in the 80s that everyone liked in the room. You forget how competitive most of these guys are...there is a ton of jealousy between the little dogs and the big dog on most teams.

Obviously you don't know this to be a fact, but there's a difference between 'most do' and 'most don't' right? I'm not sure we have to be trapped by the 'everyone' card play.

I'm not buying the 'ton of jealousy' bit either.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
wheres @mysens. i need to hear that they all had dinner last night and he was there and everything is actually one big joke.. Hoffman, karlsson, melnyk, and @mysens just laughing over a couple beers.. just laughing. imagine?
I knew about this whole fiasco over 4 weeks before it made it out to the media. But I didn't want to have to explain my source as it would jeopardize my connection, EK is staying.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I knew about this whole fiasco over 4 weeks before it made it out to the media. But I didn't want to have to explain my source as it would jeopardize my connection, EK is staying.

Please tell me this is true.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I could see EK prefers to stay.. or at least at some point would have preferred to stay. Staying .. well that takes both parties to make happen. I doubt if he's staying no matter what.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I could see EK prefers to stay.. or at least at some point would have preferred to stay. Staying .. well that takes both parties to make happen. I doubt if he's staying no matter what.

If Alfie is in the background telling EKand Dorin to hang in there, the sale will happen this summer, maybe Dorion comes out of this as the White Knight that saved 'EK in Ottawa' from the crazy owner?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
If Alfie is in the background telling EKand Dorin to hang in there, the sale will happen this summer, maybe Dorion comes out of this as the White Knight that saved 'EK in Ottawa' from the crazy owner?

Admittedly many things could be happening

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
He'll never be more than a "Yes Man" to me. True professionals who are good at their job don't allow themselves to knowingly be put in a position where you need to be a yes man. For an example of what to do see Alfie telling the Euge to pound sand

Last edited:

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013

I'll admit, this is a conspiracy that's been in the back of my mind. I wonder if Melnyk originally told Dorion to deal EK by the trade deadline and Dorion successfully stalled. I remember that weird line, I forget from who, about how Dorion had permission from Melnyk to wait until past the trade deadline to deal EK. If that was true and accurate, that would imply there was some sort of initial expectation from Melnyk that EK had to be dealt by the deadline, and that Dorion may have been able to change Melnyk's mind, probably by selling him on offers being better in the off season.

Obviously, it's huge mostly baseless speculation, but it makes for a fun conspiracy theory. Now the draft has come and gone and we're hearing reports that the team is okay with holding on to EK going into the season without an extension or trade. That might just be the Senators working the media to try and gain leverage in a trade, but it still fits the conspiracy.

71GV79NPpZL._UX679_.jpg

Reactions: Tuna99

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015

I am new here, is this dude reliable?

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Been trying to tell people this for weeks.
People love the drama

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada
I have a feeling he stays as well. All of Melinda’s support and family is here and she is very close and tight with them. She’s also been meeting with Ottawa businesses for her charitable work. Why would she and Erik continue to make connections and start campaigns if they’re leaving?

Last edited:

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008

Can you have a PM conversation with the mods then? Give them the details of your connection(s) and then they can vouch for you.

I've done it before and I'm very confident that they haven't spilled the beans on anything.

If anything, it would end a lot of the questions that you face.

Thanks for the insights though. I hope EK does stay.

RICKY SPANISH

Aug 16, 2016
I'll admit, this is a conspiracy that's been in the back of my mind. I wonder if Melnyk originally told Dorion to deal EK by the trade deadline and Dorion successfully stalled. I remember that weird line, I forget from who, about how Dorion had permission from Melnyk to wait until past the trade deadline to deal EK. If that was true and accurate, that would imply there was some sort of initial expectation from Melnyk that EK had to be dealt by the deadline, and that Dorion may have been able to change Melnyk's mind, probably by selling him on offers being better in the off season.

Obviously, it's huge mostly baseless speculation, but it makes for a fun conspiracy theory. Now the draft has come and gone and we're hearing reports that the team is okay with holding on to EK going into the season without an extension or trade. That might just be the Senators working the media to try and gain leverage in a trade, but it still fits the conspiracy.

71GV79NPpZL._UX679_.jpg

Not too add even more to this particular fire, however, can you imagine if the above had any degree of truth, and then Dorion used Ryan and his contract to torpedo any potential trade?

That's too much credit, right?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

So did I and my source says there is no chance he stays with this ownership group. If Melnyk sell's its a high probability he is here for the long haul.

Reactions: OttawaSenators11

darnok

Mar 15, 2014
Ok. So now you've said this, explain your sources.

Oct 10, 2010
Can you have a PM conversation with the mods then? Give them the details of your connection(s) and then they can vouch for you.

I've done it before and I'm very confident that they haven't spilled the beans on anything.

If anything, it would end a lot of the questions that you face.

Thanks for the insights though. I hope EK does stay.
Not needed why do people with sources care about what mods think with all due respect?
He's either lying or telling the truth TBD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad