News Article: Mike Hoffman's girlfriend allegedly behind Karlsson Harrassment. Update June15: Hoffman & gf respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Not needed why do people with sources care about what mods think with all due respect?
He's either lying or telling the truth TBD.
Because it's literally a rule if someone wants to post "insider info:"

8) Claims of Insider Information/ Rumors & Hearsay: If you're an insider, contact us with proof BEFORE you post. These posts will be allowed/rejected at the discretion of administrators after consulting with other posters, moderators, and relevant sources. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility. It's not acceptable to post that you heard someone has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, amateur/unvetted blogs, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Yeah, if i was an insider i would release the news and that's it just be happy you're getting something rather you believe it or not is your guys choices

It's really s foolish rule but i don't make them.
It's rules like these that prevent people from Eklunding and throwing shit to the wall and seeing what happens. I could claim to be an insider and say Tavares was 150% signing with Arizona, but that's obnoxious.

Oct 10, 2010
It's rules like these that prevent people from Eklunding and throwing **** to the wall and seeing what happens. I could claim to be an insider and say Tavares was 150% signing with Arizona, but that's obnoxious.
I get it for sure just don't understand why any legit insider would tell randoms their sources seems way too risky.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
So did I and my source says there is no chance he stays with this ownership group. If Melnyk sell's its a high probability he is here for the long haul.

two thoughts..
1. We've seen players get rid or coaches. We've seen players get rid of GMs. We have never seen a player get rid of an owner.
2. If they can sign Karlsson to a high 10+ AAV number with appropriate bonuses.. Would that compel Melnyk to sell or stay?

RyCam

Nov 3, 2016
So did I and my source says there is no chance he stays with this ownership group. If Melnyk sell's its a high probability he is here for the long haul.

I've heard the same from someone I know with a casual connection to EK, that he will not sign here as long as Melnyk is the owner. As with any rumour or hearsay, take it with a grain of salt.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I'll admit, this is a conspiracy that's been in the back of my mind. I wonder if Melnyk originally told Dorion to deal EK by the trade deadline and Dorion successfully stalled. I remember that weird line, I forget from who, about how Dorion had permission from Melnyk to wait until past the trade deadline to deal EK. If that was true and accurate, that would imply there was some sort of initial expectation from Melnyk that EK had to be dealt by the deadline, and that Dorion may have been able to change Melnyk's mind, probably by selling him on offers being better in the off season.

Obviously, it's huge mostly baseless speculation, but it makes for a fun conspiracy theory. Now the draft has come and gone and we're hearing reports that the team is okay with holding on to EK going into the season without an extension or trade. That might just be the Senators working the media to try and gain leverage in a trade, but it still fits the conspiracy.

71GV79NPpZL._UX679_.jpg

Rehash my post from earlier.....interesting timing considering Pagnotta's article today. I don't think it's out there to think that Dorion might know something is possibly brewing ownership wise given how close he is to the situation. I'm not suggesting a sale is imminent or will 100 percent happen, but I wonder if he knew it was a potential possibility, and was trying to put off moving Karlsson? Still just a fun conspiracy theory....but today's article makes the theory a bit more plausible.

There's also that apparently Dorion and VGK were close to a deal last week, but Dorion changed part of the ask which cause a major road block.

Reactions: Alex1234

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Rehash my post from earlier.....interesting timing considering Pagnotta's article today. I don't think it's out there to think that Dorion might know something is possibly brewing ownership wise given how close he is to the situation. I'm not suggesting a sale is imminent or will 100 percent happen, but I wonder if he knew it was a potential possibility, and was trying to put off moving Karlsson? Still just a fun conspiracy theory....but today's article makes the theory a bit more plausible.

There's also that apparently Dorion and VGK were close to a deal last week, but Dorion changed part of the ask which cause a major road block.

That's spicy... never heard about a deal last week! Can you give me a link pls

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
He claims to frolic with Ottawa's elite and has inside scoops on Karlsson through parties close to him --- Is my understanding. No real scoops that have panned out yet.
I took a break from here due to some who have an issue with someone who is and has close ties to some team members and wives/families. I wanted to say something over 6 weeks ago as I heard it unravel,. but I risk my relationship and ties with many, and frankly, everyone here is owed nothing on my part. SO, no, I do not come here and try to ruffle feathers, I have legitimacy. But, you can all think what you want. EK is not going anywhere. Period.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I took a break from here due to some who have an issue with someone who is and has close ties to some team members and wives/families. I wanted to say something over 6 weeks ago as I heard it unravel,. but I risk my relationship and ties with many, and frankly, everyone here is owed nothing on my part. SO, no, I do not come here and try to ruffle feathers, I have legitimacy. But, you can all think what you want. EK is not going anywhere. Period.

I hope you are right,,, it is a message board so skeptics should be expected. I have no issue with your ties

Pancakes Pancakes

Aug 3, 2005
Tank Nation

Because........

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Not needed why do people with sources care about what mods think with all due respect?
He's either lying or telling the truth TBD.
Exactly, I could have a conversation with the mods, but, really, how are the mods going to try to validate me?? Take it for what it is. EK has many strong ties here., never mind his wife and her immediate family. She has her best childhood friends here and she has taken extreme comfort from them through the whole ordeal of losing a child and being harrassed all season from a hockey wife.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Exactly, I could have a conversation with the mods, but, really, how are the mods going to try to validate me?? Take it for what it is. EK has many strong ties here., never mind his wife and her immediate family. She has her best childhood friends here and she has taken extreme comfort from them through the whole ordeal of losing a child and being harrassed all season from a hockey wife.

So the sens offer a 72 mil 9 AAV over 8 and he takes it?

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Because it's literally a rule if someone wants to post "insider info:"

Exactly I had insider info on Luke Richardson and the 2 spots he was gonna land andhad to tell the mods who i got the info from. It was never made public but it was validated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->