StrongIsland
Lmfao watch the transformation over the years:

mike-hoffman-monika-caryk-2.jpg

mike-hoffman-monika-caryk-7.jpg

All that Botox fried her brains.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Ever had a friend date someone who's obviously crazy or a horrible person and you just can't understand why they stay with them? Hoffman is that friend.

He would not be my friend anymore. I'm sure he was aware of the shit she was doing. Unreal. Being with her still is brutal.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Ever had a friend date someone who's obviously crazy or a horrible person and you just can't understand why they stay with them? Hoffman is that friend.
Ya, it's unfortunate. I have a few buddies like this. My one buddy after they broke up flat out told us she was quite normal and in hindsight she got worse as the relationship went on, but he had fell in love with her so much that he was blinded to her craziness. Granted he never dated anyone this messed up.

Setec Astronomy

Jun 15, 2012
Senators fans: was this generally known in the area, if not to the extent reported in the article, that generally Hoffman's girlfriend was a nutjob and perhaps harassing his teammates significant others?

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Wait so it was Hoffman's girlfriend that was harassing Karlsson on instagram?
You know when karlsson wrote: "How dare you. You have been making fake accounts and buying hacked ones for months to harass me and my wife but this is an all new low even for you. You are a disgusting person.”"
Sounds like it.

I'm also going to say that while i don't condone the harassment at all, there it's likely 2 sides to this story and its probably best to reserve judgement on the hoffman pair.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Senators fans: was this generally known in the area, if not to the extent reported in the article, that generally Hoffman's girlfriend was a nutjob and perhaps harassing his teammates significant others?

I live in Ottawa, and I had no idea it was this bad. The fact that the Sens are openly shopping both players though, it sort seemed as though something was up. I'm a Wings fan though, so I don't follow the Sens that closely.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Ya, it's unfortunate. I have a few buddies like this. My one buddy after they broke up flat out told us she was quite normal and in hindsight she got worse as the relationship went on, but he had fell in love with her so much that he was blinded to her craziness. Granted he never dated anyone this messed up.
My friend married a girl like that. It wasn't pretty at all. Blinded is a good way of putting it.

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
Lmfao watch the transformation over the years:

mike-hoffman-monika-caryk-2.jpg

mike-hoffman-monika-caryk-7.jpg

Gross.

If any of this is true I have no respect for Hoffman anymore. The sens should either trade him or place him on waivers. Hes a hell of a player but you dont need a guy like that in your locker room. Why hes with that goul says a lot about his character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad