Mike Hoffman's Girlfriend allegedly behind harassment against the Karlssons

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
I'd pump the brakes on the tar and feather cart towards Hoffman. People get away with affairs in small towns where the other party is never more than 50km away. Hiding social media use from someone that's gone half the year wouldn't exactly take a criminal mastermind.

Maybe he was complicit.
Maybe he's been caught in a he said/ she said between his friend teammate and the woman he loves (with no idea of the person she (might be) really is
Maybe he's been totally clueless through the whole thing and is now faced with coming to grips with a new and terrible reality.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
I mean theres obviously no justification for her actions but I wonder what the backstory is here. She seems to hold a lot of contempt for the Karlssons.

Either way this is pretty f***ed up.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
No, but that karlsson quote implies he knew who it came from. If he knew, there’s no way Hoffman didn’t know
I just saw the quote. It's this one right? "How dare you. You have been making fake accounts and buying hacked ones for months to harass me and my wife but this is an all new low even for you. You are a disgusting person.”"

Weast

May 16, 2011
I'd pump the brakes on the tar and feather cart towards Hoffman. People get away with affairs in small towns where the other party is never more than 50km away. Hiding social media use from someone that's gone half the year wouldn't exactly take a criminal mastermind.

Maybe he was complicit.
Maybe he's been caught in a he said/ she said between his friend teammate and the woman he loves (with no idea of the person she (might be) really is
Maybe he's been totally clueless through the whole thing and is now faced with coming to grips with a new and terrible reality.
Fair but if Karlsson and his wife knew it would be pretty ridiculous if Hoffman didn't know, considering they probably would have told him

Reactions: LivG and BHD

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
There have been Sens I have really not liked, be it for their play or their personalities. Hoffman takes the cake. There's no way he didn't know this was going on and there's no way he wasn't at least partially fuelling it. He's been dating this witch for, like, 10 years. Hopefully, things can return somewhat to normal after we get rid of this piece of crap. Even if Karlsson has played his last game with Ottawa, Hoffman can never suit up for us again.

I think this is the proper stance to take.

Reactions: Legend Leinonen

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I bet this happens way more often but without being dragged into the open. If you consider all the people in an orbit of a NHL club, players, spouses, family, friends....many of them young, rich and perhaps not the brightest..there's gotta be a lot of drama, jealousy, perceived slights etc.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Significant others lie all the time. True love is hard to find. Sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

See above. I find it hard to believe it wouldn't have been brought to his attention.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
She’s mentally disturbed. The fact that she wished the Karlsson’s child dead and then the child was later stillborn is insane. I just hope Hoffman had no knowledge of this and he cuts this psychopath loose.

Reactions: El Cohiba and Lays

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Lmfao watch the transformation over the years:

mike-hoffman-monika-caryk-2.jpg

mike-hoffman-monika-caryk-7.jpg

This makes me really sad

Reactions: El Cohiba

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I just saw the quote. It's this one right? "How dare you. You have been making fake accounts and buying hacked ones for months to harass me and my wife but this is an all new low even for you. You are a disgusting person.”"

0% chance Karlsson didn’t know who sent them, and 0% chance Hoffman didn’t know it was his girlfriend doing it. No matter how far in the sand you bury your head.

Hoffman was at very least aware of how his girlfriend felt about the Karlssons, and if this is what she blasts out publicly (via hacked accounts or whatever) imagine what she’s said behind closed doors.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
0% chance Karlsson didn’t know who sent them, and 0% chance Hoffman didn’t know it was his girlfriend doing it. No matter how far in the sand you bury your head.

Hoffman was at very least aware of how his girlfriend felt about the Karlssons, and if this is what she blasts out publicly (via hacked accounts or whatever) imagine what she’s said behind closed doors.
Good point. I can't even imagine how Karlsson and his wife feel right now.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Hoffman has to have close to 0 value right now if not less. Like, I'd trade a 7th rounder for him on the condition he breaks it off with this succubus.

Going to be interesting how little he returns for the Sens because there is no way he plays another game for them after this.

Reactions: Eichittelharthlin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->