Mike Hoffman's Girlfriend allegedly behind harassment against the Karlssons

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
This is f***ed and Ottawa has to be happy if they get 50 cents on the dollar now. Poor Karlssons, having to deal with this shit with their child freshly buried and this horrible woman saying these things? And it’s a TEAMMATE’S GIRLFRIEND? Holy Christ.

The only positive for me is it makes Edmonton look like less of a shitshow by comparison and that ain’t easy.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Karlsson's wife looks like one of those people that are addicted to plastic surgery.

527b6f_0a411b0c48024932983c5c8f7d8a40cd~mv2.jpg

You could totally get the job of Mike Hoffman's girlfriend.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
This is ****ed and Ottawa has to be happy if they get 50 cents on the dollar now. Poor Karlssons, having to deal with this **** with their child freshly buried and this horrible woman saying these things? And it’s a TEAMMATE’S GIRLFRIEND? Holy Christ.

The only positive for me is it makes Edmonton look like less of a ****show by comparison and that ain’t easy.

Edmonton to me always had a defeatist and pessimistic mindset, but never a moral issue. Ottawa is having moral issues right now...

Reactions: HailMcJesus

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Good grief. I'd send Hoffman (and his girlfriend) packing as soon as I could if I were management.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
or maybe he is just an *******

I mean I wouldn't doubt that as well, but it doesn't seem like Hoffman has a history with not getting along with people. Even though I'm in agreement Hoffman is just as guilty, he may still just be a timid person afraid to speak against the wrongs.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Wtf is wrong with people. I think it’s safe to say Karlsson and/or Hoffman won’t be on the sens next year.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
I mean at face value, you have to feel bad for the Karlsson's. Im going to wait for more context before i pass judgement. Can't say self medicating during a pregnancy is a very good idea.
Yeah but I also don't usually take the words of a person who creates fake online personas and stalks people, leaving over 1000 hateful messages. Usually when you see crazy, it's best not to believe what crazy says unless there is substantial evidence that crazy is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad