Mike Hoffman's Girlfriend allegedly behind harassment against the Karlssons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
I'd be more open to Hoffman denying it was her if she didn't look like a Disney villain:
ottsoirejan11.jpg

That is a classic case of RBF.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I'd add that Hoffman has to stand up for his girl right now, but if it ever does come out that she is in the wrong and he blindly continues to defend her he might ruin his career.

Reactions: Jets88

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Well this took a strange turn.......

It might be best for Hoffman to move on from this girl. This is just plain nutty.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Wow. So many people here blasting Hoffman without knowing the entire story. What if Karlsson’s wife really is addicted to opioids? What if she really was taking them while pregnant?

Most people on here are just assuming Karlsson’s wife is innocent. I’m not saying she is or isn’t but people need to understand that you can’t just jump to conclusions, especially when you only hear one side of a story.

If Hoffman’s wife Is just making **** up, then I would agree that she’s a despicable human being. But no one here knows the truth.

You wouldn't happen to be dating Mike Hoffman, would you?

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
I really dont know anything about Hoffman besides hes a really good player but man its hard not to question his character if hes sticking by this broad.

This of course assuming everything is true and I have no idea why Karlsson would make up a story like this so
But if live to know why they're so convinced it's his teammate.

I mean, my first assumption would be thatvis was the fan of another team. Fans have been known to do stupid stuff from time to time.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Wow. So many people here blasting Hoffman without knowing the entire story. What if Karlsson’s wife really is addicted to opioids? What if she really was taking them while pregnant?

Most people on here are just assuming Karlsson’s wife is innocent. I’m not saying she is or isn’t but people need to understand that you can’t just jump to conclusions, especially when you only hear one side of a story.

If Hoffman’s wife Is just making **** up, then I would agree that she’s a despicable human being. But no one here knows the truth.

She's despicable even if she isn't making stuff up but okay.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas

even if everything she said is the truth, its still not her laundry to air and not her place to say a damn thing about any of it.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Then it's still not Hoffman's girlfriend's business to make derogatory, harassing tweets about it.
It sure isnt, but it's a lot less disgusting it the accusations are true.

If you knew a mother who didn't give their child a fair chance you'd have some strong feelings too. Abusing drugs while pregnant makes you a bigger pos than calling out said person on social media via fake accounts.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
man if i was Karlsson and i knew it was Hoffman and his girl id put him on the IR myself. Straight up vile shit.

Reactions: CanuckGame39

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017

You're assuming it was actually her too though.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I don't care how much you dislike another person to write something so damn disgusting like that is absolutely heartless.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Yeah, I'm going to hold off on losing my **** before more facts come out. Especially considering it's with regards to online harassment. But the knee-jerk crowd is in full force I see lol.

I don't think "most" of the responses are knee-jerk. The wife of a team's star player filed an order of protection against a long term partner of another start player on the team. No matter what comes out in the end, this is likely to lead to strife between the players and will probably end up in one of them moving on from the team.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Yeah, I'm going to hold off on losing my **** before more facts come out. Especially considering it's with regards to online harassment. But the knee-jerk crowd is in full force I see lol.

Exactly.

Based on Hoffman's response, he seems pretty convinced that neither he or his girlfriend are involved in this.

Wait for the facts to come out before accusing Hoffman of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad