Mike Hoffman's Girlfriend allegedly behind harassment against the Karlssons

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
I find it hard to believe the Karlssons would just randomly think it was her if they didn’t have some proof. That’s a pretty crazy thing to publicly accuse someone of without knowing for it was them.
The court doesn't just issue a summons on request. The applicant needs to convince a JP that there is enough evidence to warrant summonsing someone.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
While absolutely terrible, this is interesting. How did they come to the conclusion it's her? Maybe she made a mistake and somehow linked or gave a damning clue from her burner account to her main account when leaving those nasty comments?

And could Twitter/Instagram and she now be subpoened for IP address info to confirm if it really was her?

Reactions: Vlad The Impaler

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Gross.

If any of this is true I have no respect for Hoffman anymore. The sens should either trade him or place him on waivers. Hes a hell of a player but you dont need a guy like that in your locker room. Why hes with that goul says a lot about his character
And if it's not true, how do You have any respect for karlsson then?

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
- An Owner who is quite possibly the worst owner in all of professional sports right now.
- A GM who is one of the worst GMs in the entire NHL(Though this may be attributed partially to Ownership)
- An Assistant GM who was just arrested and charged for harassing a young driver.
- A Players Girlfriend who harassed and mocked the team Captain and his girlfriend for the loss of there child

Did I miss anything? Amazing how toxic of an environment the Sens are currently a part of. Makes sense to have a guy like Karlsson be saying enough is enough and to want out of the organization.

NeverBeNormal

Mar 27, 2007
The moment Hoffman said "us" in the article his NHL career ended (barring some kind of miracle evidence). He can't be in any NHL locker room, let alone on the ice, somebody would f***ing kill him for this crap. Trolling a couple after what they went through, christ I don't think South Park would even go there.

Also, Ottawa Citizen, if you want to be lame about ads that's totally fine but don't let people right click-select all-copy.:teach:

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
I really dont know anything about Hoffman besides hes a really good player but man its hard not to question his character if hes sticking by this broad.

This of course assuming everything is true and I have no idea why Karlsson would make up a story like this so

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Wow. So many people here blasting Hoffman without knowing the entire story. What if Karlsson’s wife really is addicted to opioids? What if she really was taking them while pregnant?

Most people on here are just assuming Karlsson’s wife is innocent. I’m not saying she is or isn’t but people need to understand that you can’t just jump to conclusions, especially when you only hear one side of a story.

If Hoffman’s wife Is just making **** up, then I would agree that she’s a despicable human being. But no one here knows the truth.

WTF is this post? You can't be serious with this *********.

Last edited by a moderator:

snag

Feb 22, 2014
hmmm.....in the picture the article she just looks like a bitch. As if the Karlssons didn't have enough torment.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Wow. So many people here blasting Hoffman without knowing the entire story. What if Karlsson’s wife really is addicted to opioids? What if she really was taking them while pregnant?

Most people on here are just assuming Karlsson’s wife is innocent. I’m not saying she is or isn’t but people need to understand that you can’t just jump to conclusions, especially when you only hear one side of a story.

If Hoffman’s wife Is just making **** up, then I would agree that she’s a despicable human being. But no one here knows the truth.

Wow, this is an incredibly dumb take. Incredibly disgusting and dumb. Incredibly. If you have a personal issue, no one has the right to inundate you with thousands of messages lambasting you for it (unless you're President).

The only thing that absolves her is if it comes out this is 100% untrue.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

Even if that was the case how would that in any way justify harassing her online (with apparently over 1000+ messages)? Hint: it wouldn't.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Lmfao watch the transformation over the years:

mike-hoffman-monika-caryk-2.jpg

mike-hoffman-monika-caryk-7.jpg
LMFAO the plastic surgery must have gotten to her brain.

Anyway, I've lost all respect for Hoffman. He should be placed on waivers.

rafterman

Dec 1, 2010
Flyover country
this team needs Jesus, Thankfully Duchene is there to bring them the holy book.

Until he decides he wants no part of the dumpster fire, doesn't re-sign, and leaves the same offseason that the Sens are giving up the pick for him (with it having a chance of being a lottery pick).

Next offseason could be even worse than this one for them if Duchene bolts and the traded pick ends up at the top of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad