Mighty Sharks beat Lifeless Habs 2-0

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
Very bad day for Montreal. Impact and Als lost an important game.
de la Rose, Collberg, Lehkonen all blanked
:(

NewHabsEra*

MB must be sitting watching DD play and thinking re-signing him certainly wasn't my best move.

I've had about enough of DD and Diaz on this team. Honestly I've never seen a dman try to avoid contact as much as Diaz does ever.

You probably missed the Patrice Brisebois era..

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Well seems that Pateryn is on his way to Hamilton as well from Derek Wills. So Murray is clearly coming back next game. As predicted....we're sticking with Bouillon....

Analyzer*

Well seems that Pateryn is on his way to Hamilton as well from Derek Wills. So Murray is clearly coming back next game. As predicted....we're sticking with Bouillon....

Pateryn was sent down earlier today I believe.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Diaz will never have the 1000 game career Patrice had

It already seems that long sometimes ugh. And Brisebois had waaaaay better offensive skills, Diaz has a snake face I think he hypnotizes some people into thinking he's clever and good at hockey.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
You know I'm right. Why weren't you crying this much about something else that was a much much bigger deal and a bigger problem ? I know the answer, I think deep down inside you do too.

DD is only 3.5M. He's been garbage for 60 games ever since he signed his deal. Completely useless outside of his faceoffs. But it's not why the team sucks. And the amount of talks about him is completely disproportionate to how much of a problem it is. If DD was our biggest problem we would not be in such bad shape.

I'm just fed up of reading mindless garbage about this subject.

You are so disgustingly deluded it's almost comical. No, you're right. DD should be defended for his excellent work. And there's no way in hell that if he was Russian he'd get any backlash at all. Just look at Kostitsyn! He was loved universally!

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
On the first goal by Couture, Couture clearly tripped Diaz. Should not have been a goal but a penalty.
The hit on Gallagher should be reviewed by Shanahan.

Ducks outplayed us but referees gave them the game.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
If you actually watch David Desharnais play you realize how easy it is to take the puck away from him. I know small players like St. Louis and Gallagher have success in this league, but they have a tenacity that Desharnais lacks. I actually feel bad for the guy. He went from hero between Cole and Pacio to borderline Gomez within a season and a half. I'm afraid it only goes downhill from here...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad