Microsoft Xbox Discussion - It is my nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Xbox is literally destroying the services game right now. I'm hyped to get home and check out Remnant. I've heard nothing but good.

EJXPEIYWkAAexsO

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Love me some game pass. It keeps getting more interesting.

Too bad Planetfall is console only though. I wouldn't mind checking that one out but my old Xbox is now in my friend's possession.

EDIT: 2020 looks good. I'm stoked for the new Ori and really interested to try out Wasteland 3. Also, I'll probably check out the Yakuza series.

Watching XO19, it looks like Xbox has some really interesting indies under development.

The kid in me is more than ready for Age of Empires IV.

Last edited:

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
How do you get it for that price?

There was a special during the summer if you signed up for gamepass it was a $1 a month for the remainder of your Xbox live contract. Everyone figured out you could extend Xbox Live through buying cards via Amazon or whatever, then select the game pass special. I think some people went 3 or so years out, lol.

They don't have that option anymore, I think it's like 3 months for $1 now.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
There was a special during the summer if you signed up for gamepass it was a $1 a month for the remainder of your Xbox live contract. Everyone figured out you could extend Xbox Live through buying cards via Amazon or whatever, then select the game pass special. I think some people went 3 or so years out, lol.

They don't have that option anymore, I think it's like 3 months for $1 now.

Ah, ok. Saw the deal today for $1 for 3 months. Extended my Gold until August (from May) and gave me Game Pass until then

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
If anyone wants a deal on game pass ultimate Amazon has it for $45 for 3 months plus an additional 3 months free. And when you're redeeming the bonus 3 months if you turn on reoccurring payments you get a 7th month free as well.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Witcher 3 is my game of the Generation. If you havent played it do so when it hits Game Pass shortly, regardless if youve played a Witcher game before. Its incredible.

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
Subnautica is on game pass right now too, I should have had this game years ago.

If you like exploration/survival games you have to pick it up, one of my favourite games of the past while.

Reactions: Beau Knows

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Game Pass is really cheesing me off by putting the Ori sequel in the new releases section. Like, why you do that to me? It's not out until March! :laugh:

Very excited for that game.

Age of Empires II Definitive is a real nostalgia blast though!

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Witcher 3 is my game of the Generation. If you havent played it do so when it hits Game Pass shortly, regardless if youve played a Witcher game before. Its incredible.
I've played it off and on on my PS4 and it's hard to get back into it due to how horribly awful the character movement is. It's like the controls are too touchy and when you turn one degree, your character does forty backflips like you're playing SSX.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
quick question. I have a ps4 and play BFV online a ton. I dont need PS+ to play it online. I was thinking about buying a digital xbox one and throwing battlefieldV on it. do I require the monthly/yearly subscription of xbox gold? or whatever it is called to play online?

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
quick question. I have a ps4 and play BFV online a ton. I dont need PS+ to play it online. I was thinking about buying a digital xbox one and throwing battlefieldV on it. do I require the monthly/yearly subscription of xbox gold? or whatever it is called to play online?
Really? I never knew that, might pick it up if true.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I was wrong. I didn't realize my kid had bought ps+ on my account. Oops
yeah only free to play games like fortnite or apex legends do not require ps+ to play online. Everything else requires ps+ even if its just to look at leaderboards in a singleplayer game like in hitman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad