Micheal Ferland has arrived

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Seeing Ferland and Hamilton in Carolina cancels out the sour taste from the Hall trade.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
Love how his value somehow skyrocketed when he joined a Canadian club. Now he’s a surefire first pairing dman.

While still a cane he wasn’t even worth Duchene straight up.

Can tell you I never said anything like rhat

Him joining a Canadian team means nothing to me

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
We all need to simmer down here. Lindy is better than Hanafan IMO. Lindy had a goal tonight too.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Can tell you I never said anything like rhat

Him joining a Canadian team means nothing to me

Just commenting on what seems to be the consensus opinion on him.

His value was somehow low as a member of the canes because guys like Provorov got off to a quicker start to their careers but as soon as he joined the flames it seems to have skyrocketed.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
The canes are a god damn wagon.

Hanifan is still gonna be way better than Hamilton tho

Probably.

Irrelevant. The Canes are off to a franchise record start. The trade worked for them. The trade will probably work for Calgary also. The players exchanged are obviously better off surrounded by different players.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
Just commenting on what seems to be the consensus opinion on him.

His value was somehow low as a member of the canes because guys like Provorov got off to a quicker start to their careers but as soon as he joined the flames it seems to have skyrocketed.

Yeah I don’t know but the difference isn’t gonna kill you guys. Was telling all my buddies how good the canes were and how lucky the isles were to win that first game. Team plays an incredible possession game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad