Prospect Info: Michael Pezzetta - 160th overall (2016 draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
With key players missing the beginning of the season (Hoffman), He can probably crack the team.
you can take your time with Caufield for full recovery.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
He had a career game tonight but come on... He's not better than Lehkonen or Armia so let's relax... :laugh:

He would be ok on a full bang and crash line but we're trying to build 4 lines that can actually play hockey...
He has potential for the 4th line. I'd rather him than Paquette. If he could play a 200ft game, he'd be a good energy guy.

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
If this was the mid-90’s , he would have locked in his spot on the 4th line with this game! Loved his energy, love the hair, love the crazy eyes.
He’s only 23 I think, still has time on his side. Keep it up Pezz !

Reactions: Habs Halifax

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
He had a career game tonight but come on... He's not better than Lehkonen or Armia so let's relax... :laugh:

He would be ok on a full bang and crash line but we're trying to build 4 lines that can actually play hockey...

Agreed. Nice to see him do well but this was a preseason game against the Leafs and they didn't have either of Muzzin or Brodie. Lets see what he can do for the rest of preseason before he is cut. Regardless, this is nice to see him improve and produce with his hard work. A decent call up during the season if we need a body. In the meantime, go to Laval and force our hand

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
He has potential for the 4th line. I'd rather him than Paquette. If he could play a 200ft game, he'd be a good energy guy.
Relaxe it's only 1 pre season game.. Paquette has sensibly the same amount of goal 1 season ago in the NHL then Pezzetta have points in the last 2 seasons in the AHL.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Discussing scrubs like Pezzetta in NHL context is just one of those bizarre things that happen in training camp period.

It's a shame Max Lamarche is no longer part of the organisation.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-10-3_13-10-45.png

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
I see we've reached the point of pre-season where we will overreact to one game.

A bit like in 2016 when he was selected, instead of (to the horror of many overreacting posters) Dmitri Sokolov.

I mean, so far he's still at the camp, I guess he does something right, no ?

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
A bit like in 2016 when he was selected, instead of (to the horror of many overreacting posters) Dmitri Sokolov.

I mean, so far he's still at the camp, I guess he does something right, no ?

Dmitri Sokolovs AHL seasons are better than anything Pezzetta will ever do, unless you value giving CTE to himself and other fringe losers who play hockey to injure others

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Dmitri Sokolovs AHL seasons are better than anything Pezzetta will ever do, unless you value giving CTE to himself and other fringe losers who play hockey to injure others

Naaa but Pezzetta might have a fringe (very) NHL future, whereas Sokolov bolted to the KHL.

Damn I love when posters praise Habs prospects like that, especially fringe ones who may accomplish the (perceived) impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad