Memorial Cup Thread?

Belamorte

Feed Your Head
Nov 14, 2003
North American Scum
Hate to be a downer, but why would they do this ceremony now during the finals? Seems it should be done during the regular season...anyway...drop the puck...

Not only that but why do it when it a game between 2 teams that have nothing to do with Roy. Mind you I was not paying much attention so I do not even know what it was about and I could not figure it out as I do not speak French.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Not only that but why do it when it a game between 2 teams that have nothing to do with Roy. Mind you I was not paying much attention so I do not even know what it was about and I could not figure it out as I do not speak French.

I will take a stab and say it is a way to get people in the building on a night no Quebec based team is playing.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Close checking game

Bowey and Morrissey need to play better for them to advance; seen a few of their games this year and I don't think they are playing well this tourney...

CrashBartley

Nov 19, 2014
I've watched a lot of Rocket games, and they are not playing well as a team. And last night they missed a lot of chances. That being said, Oshawa looks really good, especially on defense. They deserve to be 3-0.

Joe Zanussi

Jul 15, 2011
Can anybody give me the cliff notes version of the ramifications of tonites game? Who's moving forward? Who's going home? Thx in advance.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Can anybody give me the cliff notes version of the ramifications of tonites game? Who's moving forward? Who's going home? Thx in advance.

Oshawa in the Sunday final

Rimouski needs to win tonight to get into a tiebreaker with the Remparts tomorrow night.

Rimouski need to win by 8 to go straight to Friday's semi.

Pasz

Sep 21, 2006
Anyone is still looking for tickets for the final? Not looking to make a quick buck, but I got a few that I need to get rid of. Pretty good ones (Level 100 Section 107, First Row (A). Face Value

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Rimouski had a great year. League title.

I think Quebec have a better chance against Kelowna so this is a good result.

Belamorte

Feed Your Head
Nov 14, 2003
North American Scum
Lots of empty seats even with host team playing. Wish this trend of trying to go to bigger rinks for the tourney would go away. The 5-10k size rinks should be where this tourney should be. Every seat should be full.

Good game so far.

Edit...looks like it has filled up now.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad