Memorial Cup Thread?

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
Would have loved to have seen a series between Oshawa and Sault Ste. Marie.

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
Would have loved to have seen a series between Oshawa and Sault Ste. Marie.
Well it may of been a good series but the Gen's were on a mission and got what they were looking for and no one was going to stand in there way

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Lol. "You have to take it" Leon draisaitl did not seem interested in the mvp trophy and the lady presenting it said that.

Lol the audio was picking up a lot last night. Re watching the ending and Mistele can be heard with a big "**** ya!!" and then telling Mermis he was probably going to get 6 kills last night

DJ Omnimaga

Sep 23, 2012
Québec City area
codewalr.us
I didn't watch the game on TV since I was actually at the game but I couldn't understand what they were saying most of the time, even the French part. Sound at Colisée Pepsi is so crappy, I'm glad it's getting replaced.

powerstuck

Nordiques Hopes Lies
Jan 13, 2012
Town NHL hates !
What was it ruled on the ice? Forced to steam without sound since Telus is down

Late to the discussion, but the first call on the ice was ''Good goal''. The ref was behind the fricking net when he made the call.

Luckily, the video review showed what everyone knew, it was about a good foot over the crossbar when he hit the puck.

I hope those who made the trip, enjoyed our northern hospitality. And I would like to apologize that we got a few nutheads who threw stuff on ice in semi-finals game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad