Thu May 28 Quebec 5 Rimouski 2

Fri May 29 Quebec 3 Kelowna 9

Sun May 31 Kelowna 1 Oshawa 2 OT

Go Rockets!!!

Last edited:

OffIceMan

Oct 27, 2013
US TV showings

Any place I can get a livestream of the Memorial Cup games? NHL Network in the US is only showing 1 hour highlights the next day :help:

Raimu

That weird Dragon girl
Jan 21, 2006
Halifax, NS
First game about to start. I hope quebec can stand up to Kelowna, that's a damn good team they have tho.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
I can't take the best team in this tournament seriously because of that stupid cartoon dragon <.<

I really wish Kelowna would get rid of that thing.

Cmon! It's Ogopogo! Lake monster!

http://www.ogopogoquest.com

Since 2000, their uniforms have featured a logo resembling the legendary Okanagan Lake monster, Ogopogo. Their current third jersey features the monsters head, taken from their shoulder patch design. The team's colours are jaguar teal, athletic red, copper gold, orange sun, black, and white. In 1998, their team jerseys changed from their traditional "Rockets" logo, to more localized jerseys.

Awesome....:handclap:

Raimu

That weird Dragon girl
Jan 21, 2006
Halifax, NS
Cmon! It's Ogopogo! Lake monster!

http://www.ogopogoquest.com

Since 2000, their uniforms have featured a logo resembling the legendary Okanagan Lake monster, Ogopogo. Their current third jersey features the monsters head, taken from their shoulder patch design. The team's colours are jaguar teal, athletic red, copper gold, orange sun, black, and white. In 1998, their team jerseys changed from their traditional "Rockets" logo, to more localized jerseys.

Awesome....:handclap:

Yea, I edited it out because... well I thought about it and, at least it's different. Everyone does retro looks now.

I do like the team colors as well.

I still don't quite understand why "Rockets"

Raimu

That weird Dragon girl
Jan 21, 2006
Halifax, NS
Bias is a funny thing. Somehow it's so much easier for me to see how dreadful Murphy is in his own end when he's not wearing a Mooseheads sweater XD

Edit---

Timashov is so much like David Desharnais, skilled... but small as all hell and can't stay on his skates to save his life. Falls over completely on his own every shift.

Last edited:

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Yea, I edited it out because... well I thought about it and, at least it's different. Everyone does retro looks now.

I do like the team colors as well.

I still don't quite understand why "Rockets"

The franchise moved from Tacoma , Washington in 1995 and they were called the Rockets in Tacoma and they kept the name...

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Ugg...

That's what happens when you shoot the puck...Kelowna needs to do that and stop,being so fancy and trying to force passes...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad