Meet Your Fellow Blues Fans

Jan 25, 2013
Missouri
Figured it was about time I did this.

Name: Derek
Occupation: Computer technician, try explaining the various nuances of things like wifi to the elderly and it gets old quickly. Would love to get into the sports analytics field.
Education: BS in IT Service Management in May
Favorite current Blues player: Tie between the kiddos Schwartz and Tarasenko...also, who couldn't like Reaves?
Favorite Non-Blues player: Giroux

I've been cruising these forums for a little over a year now, but I should be a more frequent visitor with more free time. Let's win the damn thang this year! #LGB

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Never did this and it's the offseason so what the hell...

Name: Derrick
Birthplace: St. Louis, MO
Hometown: St. Louis, MO (at this moment I'm in Cape Girardeau for school)
Education: Bachelor's in Human Resource Management in May of 2015
Favorite current Blues player: David Backes
Favorite Non-Blues player: Simon Gagne
Favorite Band(s): Motion City Soundtrack, Coheed and Cambria, Tegan and Sara
Favorite Movie(s): Reign Over Me
Favorite TV Show: The Office, Breaking Bad, South Park, Daily Show, Seinfeld, Real Time with Bill Maher, Scrubs

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Never did this either that I recall

Name: Jeremy
Birthplace: Mattoon, Illinois
Hometown: Arcola, Illinois
Occupation: Front Desk/Concierge, Employee of the month since it's inception 4 months and counting.
Education: High School Diploma Arcola High school 1995, 1 semester Parkland College.
Favorite current Blues player: Vladimir Tarasenko
Favorite Non-Blues player: Roenick (old), Kopitar (new)
Favorite Band(s): 311, Pantera, Dropkick Murphy's, The Beatles
Favorite Movie(s): 300, Goon, Demon Knight, Dark Shadows, Pootie Tang
Favorite TV Show(s): Supernatural, Parks & Rec, Family Guy/American Dad, House of Cards

gumption

Jun 28, 2014
St. Louis
don't think i ever introduced myself either!!
my name is jocelyn, but i go by josie or jos. i'm a female. born and raised in st. louis!

favorite blue: reaves, ott, lapierre - i love agitators and goons!!
favorite blues hof: al macinnis
favorite prospect: lindbohm or husso
favorite non-blue: kessel, weber, giroux.. there's too many!
favorite music: alternative, indie, electronic (dubstep, trance, happy hardcore, glitch, chiptune, list is endless), rock, progressive/folk metal, bossa nova, k-pop/j-pop
favorite movies: better off dead, two weeks notice
favorite bands: hard to choose, but i enjoy aerosmith, jonsi, turisas, foster the people, deepfield
favorite tv shows: america's court with judge ross (i could spend all day watching justice central)
favorite kind of video games: rpgs (prefer jrpgs), action, beat-em-up
hobbies: volleyball, watching hockey, video games, anime, manga, making graphics

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Name: Teemu
Sex: M
Born: Enontekiö, Hetta
Work: social healthcare

NHL: First touch in NHL were in -96 when Colorado and Florida SC Finals. That were on TV at night (3-7am), teenage I have the sneek to livingroom to watch games and put headphones on and watch game on 1 meter from TV, cus wire were so short. But dangit that get me hooked up so badly so i started to watch more NHL. Naturally i started to watch Teemu Selänne and his club games.

Favourite Blues player: Oshie and Steen
Favourite NON Blues player retire and active: Darius Kasparaitis, Darren Helm and Sobotka + Polak.

Music what i listen to: Surf, progressive/alternative rock/metal and oldies.
Favourites bands: Queen, The Cardigans, Stam1na, Mokoma, Kotiteollisuus, Spiritual Beggars, Samea Koskinen, Rage Against The Machine, The Rasmus, Beach Boys.
Favourite TV-series: X-Files, Seinfeld and Nordkalotten 365 Lars Monsen and Twin Peaks.
Favourite movies: Chaplin's movies, Ghostbusters 1&2, Groundhog Day, Into The Wild, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Favourite food: reindeer/elk and mashed potatos.
Favourite drink: Ofc Long drink | recommend that drink to try if you havent. 1952 orginal long drink its best.

Hobbies: Swimming and ice swimming, Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, gym, downhill biking, snow biking and hiking.

Last edited:

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I'm nervous giving out personal info considering half of the board seems to hate me But seeing as how that half says they have me on ignore, I guess it won't matter.

Name: Trevor
Born: St. Louis , MO (Barnes Jewish Hospital)
Raised: Indiana
Resides: Orlando, FL
Other major occupancy: Nashville, TN
Occupation: Freelance consultant (non-profit funding, mainly grant writing and economic development), supplemental income from day trading
Education: BA Econ/Poli Sci, JD, MBA, LLM, PHD (what can I say, I like school and it comes easy)
Starting liking hockey: I never played organized hockey but was turned on to the sport playing EA's NHL '94 in high school.
Favorite Blue current: Oshie and Tarasenko
Favorite Blue all time: Shannahan and Pronger
Favorite non-Blue: Legwand (explains my unreasonable support of him), Lecavalier (and my dislike of Roy), Brodeur and Stevens (my friend who got me into hockey was a Devils fan)
Favorite TV shows: Historically, anything Joss Wheedon, but currently Arrow, Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Supernatural, The Ultimate Fighter (last season sucked).
Favorite movies: Star Wars, the Crow, Aliens, Unusual Suspects, Shawshank Redemption, Spirited Away and oh so many more
Favorite books: Watership Down, American Gods, Princess Bride, Song of Ice and Fire, Wizard and Glass, works of Brandon Sanderson
Favorite Music: Anything but Teenie pop, country, Heavy heavy metal, or hardcore rap
Username: My username stems from a quote from Henry David Thoreou "Moreover, any man more right than his neighbor represents a majority of one already." I like to argue. I am generally sarcastic, and buck the popular opinion. However, I am always willing to listen to reason. Despite having majority as the base of my name, I firmly believe that sound reason should trump all.

Last edited:

griff713

Mar 25, 2014
Rockland County NY
Name: Griff
Birthplace: Rockland, NY
Hometown: Rockland, NY
Job: Don't have a job yet looking for one
How and when you became a Blues fan: Playing NHL 03 and picking a team with my favorite colors haha
Favorite Blues Player: current? Shattenkirk All Time Pavol Demitra
Favorite NON Blues Player: active? Ekman-Larsson Victor Hedman and Nathan Gerbe Retired Mike Modano, Mats Sundin
College Attended/Attending: Don't now
Music You Listen To: Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Some Rap
Favorite Band(s): Two Door Cinema Club, Bombay Bicycle Club, Paramore
Favorite Movie(s): Mighty Ducks, 22 Jump Street
Favorite Food: Chicken wings
Favorite TV Show: Family Guy, The Office, Always Sunny

Last edited:

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Blues fans... Have never done this, heck its only been 8 years since I joined HF boards. More often found in NHL talk section but this year I plan to be more proactive in here as my knowledge of the Blues has increased to the point where I feel slightly more confident contributing to Blues discussions due to a newfound ability to see them in action the past season and a half! (thanks gamecentre). So hope you'll have me in the GDTs!

Name: Ryan
Born: Melbourne, Australia
Work: Criminology

Blues games attended: ZERO :cry:

Favourite Blues player/s: Like most but the two whose jerseys I will rock are Oshie and Schwartz
Favourite NON Blues player/s: Anyone who has played for the Wisconsin Badgers (providing they don't end up sporting a Blackhawks jersey).

Fav music: None
Favourite TV: Seinfeld, Parks and Rec, The Wire, True crime shows.
Favourite movies: Die Hard, Shawshank, Good Will Hunting.

Favourite drink: Beer
Favourite food: Beer

Hobbies: Surfing, Swimming, Avoiding spiders/snakes/sharks/jellyfish/drop bears.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Hi Blues fans... Have never done this, heck its only been 8 years since I joined HF boards. More often found in NHL talk section but this year I plan to be more proactive in here as my knowledge of the Blues has increased to the point where I feel slightly more confident contributing to Blues discussions due to a newfound ability to see them in action the past season and a half! (thanks gamecentre). So hope you'll have me in the GDTs!

Favourite Blues player/s: Like most but the two whose jerseys I will rock are Oshie and Schwartz
Favourite NON Blues player/s: Anyone who has played for the Wisconsin Badgers (providing they don't end up sporting a Blackhawks jersey).

Hobbies: Surfing, Swimming, Avoiding spiders/snakes/sharks/jellyfish/drop bears.

From your having attended 0 Blues' games, and your hobbies, I'd guess that you still live in Australia. How does one in Australia even become an ice-hockey fan growing up in Australia. Do they even play the game there? If so, have you played at all?

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
I just realized I never really let everyone know what a wonderful, caring individual I am. I'll have to correct that.

Name: Multimoodia (my parents never liked me)
Sex: As often as possible
Birthplace: A ranch somewhere
Hometown: St. Louis, MO
Mode of Transportation: When I'm not flying my personal spaceship...usually a bus however I have a very nice Cadillac in my garage that I'm planning to drive when (if) I ever come back to the US
Job: ERP/IT Consultant/Leader
How and when you became a Blues fan: An unfortunate accident where it was decided I needed some eternal strife in my life to keep my grounded, thankfully the local hockey team is/was an excellent provider of that.
Favorite Blues Player:
Current: Jaden Schwartz
Future: The man, the myth...Cody Beach
All-Time: Pronger or Glenn Featherstone (because if he could play in the NHL then so could I!)​
Favorite NON Blues Player:
Current: Ryan Getzlaf
All-Time: Michel Goulet (friend of a friend of the family)​
Your Definitive Blues Moment: Watching the Blues go down ignobly in 1991 to the Stars in game 6.
Number of Blues Games Attended: Somewhere in hundreds or low thousands
First Blues Game Attended: vs Chicago Black Hawks at the arena in 1983. Liut stoned the Hawks and the Blues won 2-1. I was summarily doused in beer by a few Hawks fans attempting to throw beer on to people below us. My father was less than amused.
Music You Listen To: Dubstep and Emocore and Miley Cyrus
Favorite Band(s): Rubber
Favorite Movie(s): Plan 9 from Outer Space
Favorite Food: Grass or corn feed
Hobbies: Long walks in the pasture, chewing, staring blankly in to space.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
From your having attended 0 Blues' games, and your hobbies, I'd guess that you still live in Australia. How does one in Australia even become an ice-hockey fan growing up in Australia. Do they even play the game there? If so, have you played at all?

Hi Robb,

I'll try to answer your queries as best I can :)

I had seen clips of ice hockey during the Nagano 98 olympics and the physicality of the sport is similar to a few sports that are popular down here (such as Rugby and Australian football) so the sport immediately peaked my interest. No, not only peaked my interest made me FALL IN LOVE WITH IT, had seen nothing like it!

As lame as it probably sounds the crucial next step in order to get into ice hockey without direct exposure to the game itself was through the mighty ducks movies in combination with a Playstation 1 and Ea sports NHL 99. As far as settling on the Blues as the team to support, my Australian Football team is the Carlton Blues so it seemed like destiny!

As you might know, seeing that you have strong ties to Holland, Field Hockey is pretty popular here and I played that growing up but ice hockey is very difficult to play, due to high insurance and equipment costs and few competitions leading to high registration fees. Additionally there is only 1 rink in all of Melbourne (and no snow, ice and frozen lakes) so I had never had the privilege of pick up play either.

Despite being into the game, coverage of the NHL is sparse here so until moving to Toronto and Wisconsin for 2 years in 2008-2009 I had never seen the Blues on TV! As such, and until recently coming across gamecentre, my knowledge of the game and the blues has been pretty bad (in comparison to most who post here) and this is why I tend to avoid posting in discussion threads and so on, but I am learning and intend to post more during this upcoming season. Look forward to chatting with you in there! :)

Last edited:

Jori cant shoot

5/5 Compete Level
Sep 18, 2014
St. Louis
Name: Alex
Birthplace: Bridgeton, Missouri
Hometown: Maryland Heights, Missouri
Favorite current Blues player: Alex Pietrangelo
Favorite Non-Blues player: Ryan McDonagh
Favorite Band(s): Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin FFDP, A7X, Atreyu
Favorite Movie(s): Goon, The Departed, Pulp Fiction, The Fast and The Furious series and Any Bond movie
Favorite TV Show(s): Suits, Graceland, Game of Thrones, Rush, Franklin and Bash and How I Met Your Mother

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Name: Alex
Birthplace: Bridgeton, Missouri
Hometown: Maryland Heights, Missouri
Favorite current Blues player: Alex Pietrangelo
Favorite Non-Blues player: Ryan McDonagh
Favorite Band(s): Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin FFDP, A7X, Atreyu
Favorite Movie(s): Goon, The Departed, Pulp Fiction, The Fast and The Furious series and Any Bond movie
Favorite TV Show(s): Suits, Graceland, Game of Thrones, Rush, Franklin and Bash and How I Met Your Mother

Welcome!

Htown Blues

Sep 20, 2014
Houston
I just made an introductory post on another site, but I wanted to introduce myself here too, so (rather than typing up a new post :laugh:) I'll simply re-post what I said there:

"Hello, everyone. I'm a simple man in his (roaring) 20s and hail from Houston (my name probably gave that much away).

I'm taking my first steps into a larger world today, by finally beginning to seriously follow the NHL and, more importantly, the Blues. Allow me to explain:

I'm a huge sports fan, closely following all the major sports (NFL - Saints, NBA - Rockets, MLB - Astros, College Sports - LSU, and [not so closely, to be honest] MLS - Dynamo) - with hockey being the exception. It has always interested me, but the lack of an NHL team in Houston or New Orleans and the lack of interest from those close to me, has kept me from taking the plunge. However, I've decided to put an end to that, choose a team to call my own, and dive headfirst into the sport.

With the help of another website in choosing a team, and after careful deliberation, I'm happy to say that I'm making a lifelong commitment to being a St. Louis Blues fan.

With that being said, I must admit that I'm a little overwhelmed. Beginning to follow a sport and a team (with nearly 50 years of history) is daunting, to say the least. If anyone would be willing, I'd really appreciate a "state of the team" address, so to speak, in order to put this season into context and to help me familiarize myself with the team. I'm also interested in quickly learning as much as I can about the team's traditions and history. Obviously, I can learn on my own, but succinct information from a fan would be easier to handle. That's a lot to ask of you fine people and, honestly, I'm not expecting anyone to take the time to do that, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Other than that, I'm just happy to be here and to start this new sports chapter in my life. For my first in-person NHL experience (I have been to one AHL game - an Aeros [RIP] game, many years ago), I intend on making the trip up to St. Louis for a home game, but that'll probably be sometime in early 2015. In the meantime, I'm going to be following along on Gamecenter Live (or possibly Center Ice - I haven't decided yet).

*Catches breath*

And that's about it."

Last edited:

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I just made an introductory post on another site, but I wanted to introduce myself here too, so (rather than typing up a new post :laugh:) I'll simply re-post what I said there:

"Hello, everyone. I'm a simple man in his (roaring) 20s and hail from Houston (my name probably gave that much away).

I'm taking my first steps into a larger world today, by finally beginning to seriously follow the NHL and, more importantly, the Blues. Allow me to explain:

I'm a huge sports fan, closely following all the major sports (NFL - Saints, NBA - Rockets, MLB - Astros, College Sports - LSU, and [not so closely, to be honest] MLS - Dynamo) - with hockey being the exception. It has always interested me, but the lack of an NHL team in Houston or New Orleans and the lack of interest from those close to me, has kept me from taking the plunge. However, I've decided to put an end to that, choose a team to call my own, and dive headfirst into the sport.

With the help of another website in choosing a team, and after careful deliberation, I'm happy to say that I'm making a lifelong commitment to being a St. Louis Blues fan.

With that being said, I must admit that I'm a little overwhelmed. Beginning to follow a sport and a team (with nearly 50 years of history) is daunting, to say the least. If anyone would be willing, I'd really appreciate a "state of the team" address, so to speak, in order to put this season into context and to help me familiarize myself with the team. I'm also interested in quickly learning as much as I can about the team's traditions and history. Obviously, I can learn on my own, but succinct information from a fan would be easier to handle. That's a lot to ask of you fine people and, honestly, I'm not expecting anyone to take the time to do that, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Other than that, I'm just happy to be here and to start this new sports chapter in my life. For my first in-person NHL experience (I have been to one AHL game - an Aeros [RIP] game, many years ago), I intend on making the trip up to St. Louis for a home game, but that'll probably be sometime in early 2015. In the meantime, I'm going to be following along on Gamecenter Live (or possibly Center Ice - I haven't decided yet).

*Catches breath*

And that's about it."

Welcome.

You've come to the right place. I can tell you by experience, and also as someone removed from the local St Louis media:
If you want to become acquainted with the team more than just rooting for the guys in blue uniforms, you should follow the discussion on this page (and start to pick out who are the informed knowledgable posters). There are guys on here with a tremendous amount of general hockey knowledge.

I also recommend following JR on the STLtoday.com site (St Louis Post-Dispatch). He has a chat on Thursdays that often has some nice nuggets, and for general media he tends to be the most accurate and consistent.

I've participated on several other fan sites, and finally just gave it up. There were too many low value posters creating chaff and diluting posts of any value. Also the moderation on this site keeps things from devolving into name-calling.

Finally, its nice to see more Blues fans in Texas.

Htown Blues

Sep 20, 2014
Houston
Welcome.

You've come to the right place. I can tell you by experience, and also as someone removed from the local St Louis media:
If you want to become acquainted with the team more than just rooting for the guys in blue uniforms, you should follow the discussion on this page (and start to pick out who are the informed knowledgable posters). There are guys on here with a tremendous amount of general hockey knowledge.

I also recommend following JR on the STLtoday.com site (St Louis Post-Dispatch). He has a chat on Thursdays that often has some nice nuggets, and for general media he tends to be the most accurate and consistent.

I've participated on several other fan sites, and finally just gave it up. There were too many low value posters creating chaff and diluting posts of any value. Also the moderation on this site keeps things from devolving into name-calling.

Finally, its nice to see more Blues fans in Texas.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the advice. It's nice to see that I'm not the only Blues fan in Texas. :cheers:

WiscoBlues

Feb 1, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Name: Mac
Born: Milwaukee, WI
Raised: Milwaukee, WI
Resides: Madison, WI
Occupation: student/worked at a golf course the past couple summers
Education: University of Wisconsin
Starting liking hockey: I played soccer as a little kid but wanted to try something new and hockey looked fun.
How and when you became a Blues fan: to be honest I have no idea why I started liking the Blues. Wisconsin didn't have an NHL team so I pretty much picked a random one. I always played with them on NHL 99 for the N64 so that probably had something to do with it.
Favorite Blue current: Backes or Petro
Favorite Blue all time: Pronger or MacInnis
Favorite non-Blue: as a kid it was Martin St. Louis, he even sent me an autographed jersey because a family friend worked for Tampa. Now it's Giroux, and I like pretty much everyone who played for Wisconsin.
Favorite TV shows: Game of Thrones
Favorite movies: Star Wars
Favorite Music: pretty much anything, but Daft Punk is my favorite group

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Name: Mac
Born: Milwaukee, WI
Raised: Milwaukee, WI
Resides: Madison, WI
Occupation: student/worked at a golf course the past couple summers
Education: University of Wisconsin
Starting liking hockey: I played soccer as a little kid but wanted to try something new and hockey looked fun.
How and when you became a Blues fan: to be honest I have no idea why I started liking the Blues. Wisconsin didn't have an NHL team so I pretty much picked a random one. I always played with them on NHL 99 for the N64 so that probably had something to do with it.
Favorite Blue current: Backes or Petro
Favorite Blue all time: Pronger or MacInnis
Favorite non-Blue: as a kid it was Martin St. Louis, he even sent me an autographed jersey because a family friend worked for Tampa. Now it's Giroux, and I like pretty much everyone who played for Wisconsin.
Favorite TV shows: Game of Thrones
Favorite movies: Star Wars
Favorite Music: pretty much anything, but Daft Punk is my favorite group

Loved my time in Madison! Go Badgers :yo:

Wisconsin is the best (but I don't need to tell you that). Do you find that there are a ton of Blackhawks fans though? I did in 08-09. Bloody everywhere, couldn't stand it...

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011

Wisconsin is the best (but I don't need to tell you that). Do you find that there are a ton of Blackhawks fans though? I did in 08-09. Bloody everywhere, couldn't stand it...

Hell yea Wisconsin! Too bad we can't seem to win a football game against a decent team these days.

WiscoBlues

Feb 1, 2013
Milwaukee, WI

Yeah they're everywhere and a lot of them are bandwagoners. It kind of bothers me that Wisconsin has generally accepted the Hawks as "their" team even though Chicago teams are big time rivals in every other sport.

cherrytwist

Dec 22, 2009
STL.MO.US
Name: cherrytwist
Birthplace/Hometown: St. Louis Area
(Spent several years in Pats/Bruins/Red Sox land. That was a special kind of hell.)
Favorite current Blues player: Team sport, gotta go with the entire roster
Favorite Non-Blues player: Chris Pronger
Favorite Band(s): Sonic Youth, Jane's Addiction, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Jack White, The Black Keys, Radiohead, etc.
Favorite Movie(s): Bad Santa, Lost In Translation, Slapshot (duh!), Full Metal Jacket, etc.
Favorite TV Show(s): Law & Order: SVU, Bates Motel, Fargo, American Dad

Married (sorry ladies) for a long ass time, she's awesome. Love our four cats and not ashamed to post it on a hockey forum. I'm really immature for my age and I'm thankful for that. Play EA NHL series every year like it's a virus there's no cure for. Looking forward to Opening Night!

WalterSobchak

Blues Trololol
Mar 11, 2004
Where men chunder
www.larddesigns.com

beware the drop bear!

do you have any luck getting the games on any streams? I ask because I might be heading down under and...I was under the presumption that I would still be able to find me a stream...

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
beware the drop bear!

do you have any luck getting the games on any streams? I ask because I might be heading down under and...I was under the presumption that I would still be able to find me a stream...

Haha, forget the drop bears, its the Kangaroos that you need to watch out for this month.

To answer your question, the streams should work perfectly assuming you are located within the major cities or their surrounding suburbs. I have gamecentre down here and that runs perfectly, but as result I don't generally use free streaming sites like ustream or things like that. That said, the Blues preseason game vs the Stars from 2 weeks ago ran perfectly when I tuned into it on ustream if that is the kind of site you would be watching. I don't think you'll have any issues. The internet is fast down here nowadays (we have a new national broadband network) and we don't have too many restrictions placed on content (excluding things like Hulu and NBC).

If you catch me in the gameday threads (though that is a rarity as due to the time difference I often can't make it on at times to catch the games live) and want me to test a stream out for you, then we can try that? I should be around on Friday for the Kings/Blues game.

I think you'll be easily able to access things. Out of curiosity whereabouts in Australia are you going to be? Just holidaying or moving down here? If you hit up Melbourne and are looking for a pub/tour guide, then look me up.

Last edited:

sparkycircuit

Jan 11, 2014
Been posting here for a while and lurking even longer, figured I should actually introduce myself.

Name: sparkycircuit
Sex: F
Birthplace: St. Louis, MO
Hometown: The middle of nowhere, FL
Current Location: Somewhere south of no where in UT
Mode of Transportation: A car with broken air conditioning, which makes living in the high desert and adventure.
Job: Live Entertainment lighting designer/technician
How and when you became a Blues fan: I don't remember exactly, I just remember it had something to do with my parents getting my brother and I a PS2 for christmas and an NHL game, and then I remember a playoff game my dad took me to against the Sharks. We lost, but I was hooked.
Favorite Blues Player:
Current: Tank or Elliot
All-Time: Macinnis or Turgeon (I sent him a card in the mail and he sent it back, signed, with a personal note, there's no easier way into a 13 year old girl's heart)
Current: Marty St. Louis, Josh Harding.
All-Time: idk, I am a big fan of Marty.
Your Definitive Blues Moment: The overtime goals in the playoffs in 2013 and 2014. Just for one moment, I believed.
Number of Blues Games Attended: Somewhere betwen 10-30.
First Blues Game Attended: A playoff game against the Sharks sometime in the early 00s. My dad took me and we had a great time, even though we lost. I've been hooked ever since.
Favorite Band(s): The Killers
Favorite Book(s): Ender's Game, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
Hobbies: Hiking, camping, reading, writing.

Noooooooooooooooo

Oct 9, 2014
NJ
I've been lurking for a while and this is my first post :~)

Name: Jackie
Sex: F
Birthplace: Queens, NY
Hometown: Long Island
Job: Business analyst
How and when you became a Blues fan: I moved to St. Louis for school and got hooked on going to games - a lot more accessible (price and location wise) than living on LI being a Rangers fan and a great fanbase overall.
Favorite Blues Player:
Current: Steen or Tarasenko
All-Time: Honestly don't know much about Blues history
Current: St. Louis
All-Time: LEETCH
Education: WashU
First Blues Game Attended: I think a Flames game in the 2011-2012 season?
Favorite Band(s): That's tough - easy answer is Metallica and Obituary
Favorite Book(s): Steppenwolf, Terre des hommes, The Bell Jar
Hobbies: playing with my dog - that's my literal only hobby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad