Name: Nik

Sex: M

Birthplace: Alton, IL

Hometown: St. Louis City, MO

Residence for a significant amount of time: Edwardsville, IL

Current/Permanent Residence: South City STL

Mode of Transportation: 2007 Toyota Prius

Job: I sell Metal.

Favorite current Blues player: Sundqvist.

Favorite all-time Blues player: Curtis Sanford

Favorite active non-Blues player: Pat Maroon

First Blues Game Attended: Game 5 of the 1991 Norris Division Semi-Finals vs Detroit. The Blues won 6-1 and there were about 20 fights in the 3rd period.

Music You Listen To: Primarily? Extreme Metal. But also classic rock, nerdcore hip hop, gangtsa rap, etc. There really is a little bit of everything on vinyl on my shelves.

Favorite Band(s): James Leg, Metallica, Pink Floyd and family, Vile Creature, Black Dahlia Murder, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Obituary, Styx, Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, Beastie Boys, MC Chris, MC Lars, Megaran, and I could go on for decades.

Favorite Movie(s): The Star Wars Franchise, Harry Potter Franchise, Monty Python Franchise, and The Hunger Games.

Favorite Food: Steak, Sushi, and Lobster..and all shellfish really.

Favorite TV Show: Red Dwarf, Star Trek (multiples), Monty Python's Flying Circus

Hobbies: Heavy Metal Journalism, upgrading my vinyl system, adding more records to my 600+ collection (started in 2015), and podcasting.

Sgt Schultz

Jun 30, 2019
Santa Fe, NM
Name: Mark
Birthplace: St. Louis, MO
Hometown: Santa Fe, NM
Past Hometowns: St. Louis, Phoenix, East San Francisco Bay Area, Northern Virginia, Asheville NC
Mode of Transportation: 2005 Acura Integra, 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid (wife’s car)
Job: Air Traffic Control Automation
How and when you became a Blues fan: My neighbor as a kid in St. Louis was a Blues season ticket holder. Between that and watching the games on TV, I was hooked
Favorite Blues Players: Tough, tough call. Jacques Plante, Bob Plager, Red Berenson, Bernie Federko, Brian Sutter, Doug Gilmore, probably everyone on the 2019 Cup winning roster
Favorite NON Blues Players: Equally tough. The list would be too long to be complete, but Ken Dryden, Larry Robinson, Martin Brodeur, Patrick Roy, Ray Borque, Mario Lemieux
Your Definitive Blues Moment: Any doubt? Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. I still get a lump in my throat when I watch the game and hear “and the Blues at the bench realize they are going to be champions” with 12 seconds left.
First Blues Game Attended: I don’t remember the exact date or even the opponent. But it was a Saturday afternoon in the late 70s with my dad. We also used to go to a lot of SLU games at the arena
College Attended: Truman State (Northeast Missouri State at the time)
Music You Listen To: Blues, Jazz, Classic Rock, R&B
Favorite Band(s): BB King, Howlin Wolf, Muddy Waters, Miles Davis, John Lee Hooker, Jimi Hendrix, Jethro Tull, Wynton Marsalis
Favorite Movie(s): Almost anything with Jack Nicholson, Airplane, Animal House
Favorite Food: Thai, Indian
Favorite TV Show: MASH
Hobbies: Model Railroading, stargazing (telescope), photography, walking the dog (or, more accurately, her walking me), wine

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Name: Would rather not say
Birthplace: Providence, RI
Hometown: Des Peres, MO
Mode of Transportation: 2014 or 2016 Chevy Cruz
Job: Maintenance technician
How and when you became a Blues fan: I was 19. WashU buddy came from Minnesota and needed a team because Dallas stole his team.
Favorite Blues Player: current? Parayko
All-Time? MacInnis
Favorite NON Blues Player: McDavid Retired? Mario Lemieux
Your Definitive Blues Moment: 6/12/3019
First Blues Game Attended: too many decades ago...
College Attended/Attending: WashU
Music You Listen To: Buju Banton is my favorite artist right now
Favorite Band(s): Beatles is too easy, so Sublime :)
Favorite Movie(s): Shawshank Redemption
Favorite Food: Double pepperoni thin crust pizza
Favorite TV Show: Finding Your Roots, PBS
Hobbies: Civ, drinking, travel, being the best Dad in America, zip-lining, sea kayaking, smoking, whale watching, biking/walking/hiking with my kids (we're going to climb a mountain with a guide - I fear I might not make it) ...a buddy from work climbed it and broke his ankle on the way down...wish me luck :)

Johnny Crossbar

Jul 4, 2018
Springfield, MO
Name: Jason
44 years old
Birthplace: Mt. Vernon, IL
Current city: Springfield, MO
Job: Physician and Professor of Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology
How/When became fan: my dad watched games Channel 11 when we could get it, 1987
Favorite Current Player: Schenn
Favorite All Time Blue: Courtnall
First game: 1997 vs Montreal
Favorite Bands: Rush, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir
Favorite Movie: The Shining
TV Show: Peaky Blinders, The Last Kingdom
Foods: Gyro
Hobbies: carpentry, guitar, drums and running

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Time to update this

Name: Jerry
Birthplace: Olivette, MO
Hometown: Saint Louis, MO
Mode of Transportation: 2013 Honda CR-V
Job: Attorney
How and when you became a Blues fan: I was born here. Became more of a fan after the lockout for whatever reason. I think because it wasn't the popular thing to do
Favorite Blues Player
Current: Ryan O'Reilly, Colton Parayko, Sammy Blais
All-Time: Alex Pietrangelo
Favorite NON Blues Player
Active: Gabriel Landeskog, Jaccob Slavin
All-Time: Jaromir Jagr
Your Definitive Blues Moment: Either Stanley Cup Game 2 when I was in the arena watching or the parade
First Blues Game Attended: Couldn't tell you, I was young
College Attended/Attending: Small school in Arkansas
Music You Listen To: Everything but I listen to indie/alt the most.
Favorite Band(s): Judah and the Lions, Taylor Swift, The Head and the Heart, The Band CAMINO
Favorite Movie(s): The Grand Budapest Hotel, National Treasure, Pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite Food: Soup dumplings, sushi, wings, and then also fancy food
Favorite TV Show: Suits, West Wing, Psych
Hobbies: Soccer, politics, skiing, cooking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad