Medvescak 16/17: FINAL SALE NOW EVERYTHING MUST GO ENDS AT MIDNIGHT

kulenova seka

I actually don't see the reason why would they show up if Medvescak isn't in the KHL anymore. Other than money. Which I doubt Croatian federation have.

Their sponsor is HEP - electric energy company (state owned), so money shouldn't be problem.

Money or not, I dont want them. Cronucks yes, Morrisonn's, Waugh's and other "croats" - no !

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
It's not closed there can still be players sold to most leagues today and to EBEL by 14.2. i think?

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
2mydk02.jpg

Row 1 or 2, seats number 23 & 24, are those obstructed view seats? Should i choose row 6, 7 or 8 instead?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Bezina was a question of time, I guess. Krejcik obviously has value too, strange he wasn't sold earlier. Smejkal was probably not even sold but given away because he wants to play more I guess and some Czech team took it.

Lessio still being on a team is a surprise.

And still, the REAL question remains, who will play those last games? Croatian beer-leaguers?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Well everyone who cares about the KHL does. Because if team folds or those amateurs are crushed like 15-0 because roster is noncompetitive it will be a massive ****-storm and one more major blow to league's image. What's happening now is a joke but a low-key one so far, it can blow up though.

Derek Smith's position on eliteprospects now is (D/G) :laugh: Now that is funny, only in KHL.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Well that's the point, it does imply the elephant in the room is very real: Medvescak is likely not playing out this season in the KHL.

From sport's perspective it doesn't matter much, this team isn't competitive anymore anyway. But from PR perspective this is bad for the league.

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Well that's the point, it does imply the elephant in the room is very real: Medvescak is likely not playing out this season in the KHL.

From sport's perspective it doesn't matter much, this team isn't competitive anymore anyway. But from PR perspective this is bad for the league.
Oh, come on, I already booked a hotel - why would they do it then? :(:laugh:

kulenova seka

MedveÅ¡čak - Slovan game has been removed from the ticketshop website, hopefully it does not imply anything.

From what I have heard both games should be played in Bratislava because DS is busy with some ice festival whatever it is.

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
From what I have heard both games should be played in Bratislava because DS is busy with some ice festival whatever it is.

Ya, I know about the event, but on Friday it was displaced to Hotel Panorama, so Dom Sportova is supposed to be free for the MDV - SBA game.

HungryFrank

Jun 20, 2015
They should have played their youngsters in previous years, one-a-match really wouldn't hurt them. Now that they are a joke, it's too late and useless.

Really don't see how they could be in KHL next year.

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high,
They reach the sky,
And like my dreams,
They fade and die,
Fortune's always hiding,
I looked everywhere,
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air.

crying-man.gif

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
They should have played their youngsters in previous years, one-a-match really wouldn't hurt them.

Their youngsters are objectively 3-4 tiers below the KHL level so it would be terrible. Also throwing one guy into the KHL game where he would be in over his head playing ~8 minutes wouldn't solve anything either.

Lessio, on the other hand, has to be sold, really. DEL is my guess.

Last edited:

kulenova seka

Their youngsters are objectively 3-4 tiers below the KHL level so it would be terrible. Also throwing one guy into the KHL game where he would be in over his head playing ~8 minutes wouldn't solve anything either.

From junior EBEL to KHL is like from BT-7 to T-90:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad