Medvescak 16/17: FINAL SALE NOW EVERYTHING MUST GO ENDS AT MIDNIGHT

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
My trip to Zagreb was great, CSKA won (and then when on a slide), met some fans, ended up drinking in a local pub for the rest of the night.

I hope you guys keep this thing going, but it's not looking too good right now, with legal problems and player's fire sale.

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
Why farse? Christmas sale started a little bit earlier this year... I expect Genoway and Morrisson to be next

kulenova seka

Why farse? Christmas sale started a little bit earlier this year... I expect Genoway and Morrisson to be next

Because it started before Christmas doesn't mean it isn't farse. Only if it is normal for you to sell two best players in mid of playoff race and by the end of the season to play with 10 skaters and have Smith as backup goalie (like last year, just back then they used Milicic and Jankovic as backups).

Hopefully russians will cut this crap after this season, this just doesn't make any sense anymore.

mitch mdv zg

Sep 6, 2013
3/3 in this home series. :yo: Great, I can't recall if we ever swept home series since we joined the league.

Now six games away, CSKA and SKA first.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I'm tired of these 70s Canadian antics. Every fight with the team separated by 3+ goals should be an automatic match penalty and a suspension for both players, unless an instigator penalty on ice was called (then it's a 3 game suspension for the instigator).

mitch mdv zg

Sep 6, 2013
Nothing new after the break, another two road losses, 0 points in last eight away games. 10 out of 13 road points were won in first five games, only three in last 13.

Horror.

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Medvescak will leave KHL sooner than later but replacing them with a club from London... I don't know. KHL board openly admits the mistakes they did about Kunlun so considering the fact that it would be another rush-expansion, I don't think this will be a relocation. More like, maybe Medvescak leaves at the end of this season and the team from London joints in for 2018/19. It's almost 9 months till the next season begins yet I'm not sure if this is enough to create a new club from scratch in a city like London. Just look at how NHL did it with Vegas... Proper and long planning. This is what KHL needs. Actually, they need it way more than NHL does.

I truly enjoyed watching Medvescak so far in recent years. Obviously, things don't click in NHL. I'd rather see them do well in EBEL than force an unnecessary marriage with KHL.

mitch mdv zg

Sep 6, 2013
Two consecutive away wins, unbeliveable. Two consecutive away SOs, even more unbelieveable. :yo:

Add home 1-0 win against Riga before this trip, amazing. We're flyin high! :naughty:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Taylor for McIntyre switch making money in the process looks like the transfer of the year at the moment :laugh:

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Medvescak's home ice is disturbingly white. Do they simply hate paint or spray too many layers of ice? It has always been like that but back then I didn't realize because I used to watch Medvescak way more than any other team. Now, especially after a few NHL games... How do linesmen even call for offsides?

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
Based on this last game, offsides are the last thing we are concerned with...the reflection of light is too big so they don't see when guests have too many players on ice...twice

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
Medvescak beat the champions and refs today....wish they could play like that against teams like Spartak or Severstal...

mitch mdv zg

Sep 6, 2013
FACT: Magnitka has never won a point in Zagreb. Three trips, three losses. 2-1, 4-1, 6-3. If only we played them all the time. :D

I hope guys can use this as boost, it would be nice to beat Ufa and to stay, just virtually, in playoff race.

BTW, seems like there's some interest from MedveÅ¡čak to return to EBEL next year and it will be discussed on EBEL board tomorrow (Wednesday). Club has to make decision by 15 January.

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=ac7724ba248d04205fbe44149d7e851b&oe=58F578A1

cave troll

Oct 9, 2013
Croatia
This sorry excuse of a club is done.
8 players sold during season and still counting. Genoway, Katic & Pare are probably next.
GTFO from KHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad