Medvescak 16/17: FINAL SALE NOW EVERYTHING MUST GO ENDS AT MIDNIGHT

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Medvescak will play last home game in Slovakia giving Slovan 2 back to back home games
This rumour was quite demonstratively disclaimed by your official FB page one week ago.

Medvjedi ce svoju posljednju utakmicu u regularnom dijelu KHL prvenstva u sezoni 2016/2017, protiv HC Slovan iz Bratislave, odigrati u petak 17.2.2017. u Domu sportova s pocetkom u 19:00 sati. Tocan i potpun raspored Medvescakovih KHL utakmica dostupan je na adresi http://www.medvescak.com/khl/raspored-r7 . Za sve zainteresirane tocan i potpun program 14. Trofeja Zagrebackih Pahuljica dostupan je na http://www.croskate.hr/.../zagreb_snowflakes_trophy_2017... . U programu su navedene i lokacije odrzavanja programa Trofeja. Savjetujemo da za sve informacije o utakmicama i dogadjanjima te novostima vezanim uz KHL Medvescak Zagreb pratite na www.MEDVESCAK.com. Hvala.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Offtopic question here but are Gjoni and Platuzic playing hockey under the eliteprospects radar or have they given up on it for good?

kulenova seka

Offtopic question here but are Gjoni and Platuzic playing hockey under the eliteprospects radar or have they given up on it for good?

Unfortunaetly they are both retired:(:cry: Gjoni simply gave up after he couldn't arrange some administrative thing in Sweden (at least I heard it to be a reason), while Platuzic is serving 3yr suspension given at WJC 2016 in Lithuania for posting pictures with alcohol and smokes at FB, which means he is done with any serious hockey.

HungryFrank

Jun 20, 2015
Their youngsters are objectively 3-4 tiers below the KHL level so it would be terrible. Also throwing one guy into the KHL game where he would be in over his head playing ~8 minutes wouldn't solve anything either.

obviously it's not the best solution, but you have what you have, so how come Kunlun can do it? No way their players are better.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
obviously it's not the best solution, but you have what you have, so how come Kunlun can do it? No way their players are better.

Kunlun has 2 Chinese guys rotating in the lineup, one averages 2:41 TOI other 4:11. So they aren't actually doing anything with them or for them. It doesn't benefit anyone and is in no way any kind of solution for the future, they do it because they have to. They didn't even care how good these guys are since they aren't playing anyway hence they didn't sign any of the leaders of Chinese NT who continue to play decent roles for the China Dragon.

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012

Gjoni had mono and then quit hockey, Platuzic was banned by federation (think it was reduced from 3 to 1 year?)

Also, Medvescak WILL play back to back in Bratislava, you can't buy tickets for the game in Zagreb since yesterday. Confirmed from inside org

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
It all makes me very sad. The fact that the fans are so brainwashed. Not a single player left without some sort of compensation, the question is only who got the money, the agency, the off shore company or the club.

Some players from 13/14 are still unpaid (i know of two with total 20k€ dept and few more with some "change" of few k€ total).

And the club's PR makes the fans brainwashed into thinking that the players are evil, and that the organisation is perfect when in reality it's so far from perfect it can serve as a role model of what not to do in a pro club.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
It all makes me very sad. The fact that the fans are so brainwashed. Not a single player left without some sort of compensation, the question is only who got the money, the agency, the off shore company or the club.

Some players from 13/14 are still unpaid (i know of two with total 20k€ dept and few more with some "change" of few k€ total).

And the club's PR makes the fans brainwashed into thinking that the players are evil, and that the organisation is perfect when in reality it's so far from perfect it can serve as a role model of what not to do in a pro club.
Business as usual in Croatia.

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
G..

Also, Medvescak WILL play back to back in Bratislava, you can't buy tickets for the game in Zagreb since yesterday. Confirmed from inside org

do i understand correctly? you say thet the home game of medvescak will be played in bratislava ??
beside if really happens-is this allowed by the KHL-as it would be big advantage (lets hope it still is important)

CPFC

Sep 12, 2004
This is just bush league. I can live with the fact that clubs fold during the off-season but it's too much when they throw their hands in the air during a season. This messes up other teams as well. Slovan is still fighting for a playoff spot so this is a huge advantage for them and a foot to the groin for Jokerit and Sochi.

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
This is just bush league. I can live with the fact that clubs fold during the off-season but it's too much when they throw their hands in the air during a season. This messes up other teams as well. Slovan is still fighting for a playoff spot so this is a huge advantage for them and a foot to the groin for Jokerit and Sochi.
..well, also was not bad for jokerit to win against SKA suddenly during their loss strike- joke if somebody thinks it has to do that both jokerit and SKA have same financee, isnt it :laugh:

psycro

Jul 8, 2002
Oakville, Ontario
Visit site
Their youngsters are objectively 3-4 tiers below the KHL level so it would be terrible. Also throwing one guy into the KHL game where he would be in over his head playing ~8 minutes wouldn't solve anything either.

Lessio, on the other hand, has to be sold, really. DEL is my guess.

Lessio will end up in SEL, Katic probably to Modo

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
Last game will be played on 15.2. in Slovan because that's the trade deadline... so EVERYHTING MUST GO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->