GDT: MDSF: (3) Penguins vs. (2) Islanders - Game 2 | 4.12 @ 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Just saw the replay on Sportsnet. Crosby controls the puck on his backhand (and one-handed!) better than most players do on their forehand. Datsyuk is the only other player I could see pulling that off.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Trotz has his guys doing exactly what I thought against Geno, too. Just ride him all night, finish your hits on him, poke the bear, drive him crazy. It's doubly effective when he's got zero decent wingers on his line to make use of the open space too with guys drawn to Geno.

Reactions: Andy99 and BHD

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Screw it. I'm in Colorado. I'm eating a pot gummy. Perhaps we'll look better then. :boredom:
giphy.gif

not fair. I want one too... :(

Reactions: KIRK and domaug

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Guentzel is literally just going for a skate right now. Dude is not doing jack **** to help his line. He's just as big of a problem if not bigger.
It's because there are only 2 players on that line. Rust isnt doing anything positive to help them. Cant expect to win a matchup when you're constantly short handed. Get him off that line and watch them look good again.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Quicker, yes, but we need closer puck support and to come with speed as units.

Honestly I don’t think we have the horses to do this effectively rn...a t least we haven’t shown it yet

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I’m so surprised by how Jake and Rust look. Just totally cheating and effortless..

L2 too now. Where Geno was coming deep and McCann was supporting him, you now have ZAR doing that same cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad