McNabb should be suspended

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
VGK might actually get suspended since it happened against TO where everyone will make noise about it.

They'd better be careful though, they're running out of guys with 'no history' to defend, the dirty play rotation will have to start fresh soon.

Karlsson
Tuch
Marchesseualt
Smith
Stastny
Pirri
Lindberg
Nosek
Theodore
Miller
Engelland
Merrill
Holden
Schmidt (suspension unrelated to "dirty" play)
Zykov

Yeah the list is getting real short.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Karlsson
Tuch
Marchesseualt
Smith
Stastny
Pirri
Lindberg
Nosek
Theodore
Miller
Engelland
Merrill
Holden
Zykov

Schmidt should have been suspended when he boarded Joel Ward, separated his shoulder, and effectively ended his career. That’s just off the top of my head and I’m sure a few of these other guys have a history of those as well.

McNabb, in particular, does not deserve the benefit of the doubt at all.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Karlsson
Tuch
Marchesseualt
Smith
Stastny
Pirri
Lindberg
Nosek
Theodore
Miller
Engelland
Merrill
Holden
Zykov

The former King is the dirtiest player on the team :sarcasm:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
VGK might actually get suspended since it happened against TO where everyone will make noise about it.

They'd better be careful though, they're running out of guys with 'no history' to defend, the dirty play rotation will have to start fresh soon.

He isn’t even one of the best players on the team. Knights defense has been shit recently and he hasn’t helped so as I Knights fan I wouldn’t care if he got suspended for a short time.

Big Cactus

Gud Pro
Apr 9, 2018
Toronto
I'm always suspicious when someone volunteers information inferring that they are in a position where they're not biased...
Go look at my post history then lol. It’s not really hard to confirm bud. I’m just not a fan of suspending every single suspect play. Hockey is a fast sport and a clean hit can turn into a dirty one in a split second. Sometimes it’s not even the fault of the player making a hit that it became that way.

Romkey

Jul 24, 2011
It's a bad hit and I could see it being 1 game, but I really don't understand how the ref doesn't give him the boot. He was standing right in front of it, and that's clearly not a hockey play. IDK about intent to injure, but he sure was an idiot on the play.

Palio

Dec 9, 2015
What irked me more than the knee, was seeing him smirking in the penalty box afterwards. Johnsson was down for an extended period of time and had to be helped off the ice. Show some damn class

Reactions: The List Of Jericho

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Please have him sit a couple games, Parros.:nod:

I hope the injury to Johnsson isn't serious.

[MOD]

Again, Johnsson - good player. Unfortunate injury and it wasn't intentional (just like Haula earlier in the year). Hope he's back soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad