McNabb should be suspended

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
can you explain how the Knights took advantage of Toronto there?
Not necessarily talking about the Knights. Just from what I have observed. Guys taking runs at their guys, no response. I just think it's an issue for them and will be in the post season. That's all.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
lol you really think anyone from Vegas is gonna get suspended? if anything DoPS will review it and suspend Johnsson somehow.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
Should be a suspension but knowing how Parros operates it won't be.

Everyone thought Peter Chiarelli was the biggest fool in the league. He was number 2 after Georgie.

Reactions: Clowe Me

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Not necessarily talking about the Knights. Just from what I have observed. Guys taking runs at their guys, no response. I just think it's an issue for them and will be in the post season. That's all.

okay. I thought scoring a bunch of goals and winning the game handily was an excellent response, myself.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
That's why Im asking, why this one should be. Is there something that has some similarities from suspendable offense?
Extended the left knee...only made contact with Johnsson's leg. It is pretty text book for at the very least a major kneeing penalty and a game misconduct. A minor for kneeing is more so if someone is going in for a hit and the other player jumps out of the way at the last minute and there is nothing the offending player can do in the situation. But if it isn't a head shot in general the NHL doesn't actually give a damn about player safety(aka they don't in general they just don't like being sued).

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
It was. I'm just saying that I'd be a little irritated with the lack of response I have been seeing from the Leafs this year, that's all.

hey go right ahead. I really don't know what you're talking about though. like trying to fight a guy after a hit? is that what you mean?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
hey go right ahead. I really don't know what you're talking about though. like trying to fight a guy after a hit? is that what you mean?
Nope, just some other things I have observed with guys kind of taking liberties with your goalie from time to time. Saw Andersen get ran a few times and no one on Toronto have the other player so much as a mean look.

Probably not the thread to have this discussion in, though.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto

I prefer power players to stupid penalties.

I spent many years throwing hits and fighting in hockey, and not once did I ever think that I shouldn't throw a hit, or lay a stick to someone because a guy might want to fight me.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I prefer power players to stupid penalties.

I spent many years throwing hits and fighting in hockey, and not once did I ever think that I shouldn't throw a hit, or lay a stick to someone because a guy might want to fight me.
I'm not necessarily saying there needs to be a fight. Just some push back, maybe lay into a guy and return the favor. Again, I'm just saying it from what I have observed from this Leafs team. Damn talented team, just soft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad