TSN: McKenzie :If Habs take a center it's no longer an off the board pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
So with the Subban, Sergachev, Galchenyuk trades along with losing Radulov, whould drafting Thachuk be the final straw for some?

I feel like they can't blow this pick

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
So with the Subban, Sergachev, Galchenyuk trades along with losing Radulov, whould drafting Thachuk be the final straw for some?

No clear number 3. This pick can turn out to be anyone of 3-4 players. I still think Kotkaniemi is the pick.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
If we draft Kotkaniemi, do we let him play in Finland another year to play against men or bring him over to juniors to learn the North American game?

Ideal path that I see:

draft+1=One more year in Finland
Draft+2=One year in the AHL
Draft+3=Plays 2nd/3rd line center in NHL

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
So hopefully we have another mediocre year ,perhaps Bergevin gets fired and we get another top pick to add to our group of prospects...Could be pretty good eventually , we have to suffer first before we can rebuild and succeed again.

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006

I'm beginning to feel like we'll actually handle the draft alright (we won't all be happy, never happens) but then in the days to follow MB is going to make moves that destroy our hopes of The Complete Rebuild under his watch.

I hope this is wrong...that last part. I've got little patience.

Draft well, then sell?

Feels as likely as a small meteor crashing in Siberia and bouncing up and then in for a swish at my neighbor's basketball hoop.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Stastny doesn't have the habs at the top of his preferred destinations.

Which means..... the return of....

B-A8_eCIUAANZun.png

QuinNasty

Oct 11, 2015
Stastny doesn't have the habs at the top of his preferred destinations.

Which means..... the return of....

B-A8_eCIUAANZun.png

Hey,I seen this on twitter figured I would put it here

I think he is the beat writer for the avs and he said he heard the habs are on top of the list instead of the jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad