GDT: Maybe Start Playing Before OT.. | WCQF Game 3: Calgary Flames @ Colorado Avalanche | 8 PM MST | CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
These refs are complete monkeys, but who really cares. It's not like Chucky or Bennett wouldn't have been tossed anyway later in the game.

If only Neal would do something.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
We do suck.

Losers. Game 4 will be lost and that’ll be it. Least our fans can cheer as we go into the off-season.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Is Monahan just really weak? He makes the most half-hearted forechecking efforts I've ever seen. He's gotta be hurt.

“I’m frustrated because I’m a sissy”

-Garbageman

If he’s hurt, I’m blasting everyone in this organization. If he isn’t, he deserves a bunch of shit for doing nothing again. All his playoff success has been on the PP... he’s done nothing at es

Reactions: Gettin Iggy With It

tarapoto2006

Mar 2, 2018
Lol, the Colorado guy was just holding the Flames player in front of the net for about five seconds while the ref stood there watching. What a surprise, refs ignore a blatant penalty and rough stuff ensues. Like clockwork. These refs are clowns.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Does anyone really look at the last 3 games and think to themselves, "yeah, we can take 3 out of the next 4".

I think this series is over and the TSN turning point (TM) was the Bednar set play from last game

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Yeah I really dunno if I have it in me to watch this shit again on Wednesday. I’ve seen nothing to inspire confidence that they’ll magically figure out how to contain the Avs.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Does anyone really look at the last 3 games and think to themselves, "yeah, we can take 3 out of the next 4".

I think this series is over and the TSN turning point (TM) was the Bednar set play from last game

Yup. People thought it was a blessing, that’s bs.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Yeah, hard to see us have anything but another team wide flu. The effort is so poor. Denver air making a mockery of us. Haha. They've got hilarious saves by the D yet again.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Man, rustling jimmies on the main board is too easy.

No one can take a joke, always got to be so serious.

Reactions: UncleRisto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce