GDT: Maybe Start Playing Before OT.. | WCQF Game 3: Calgary Flames @ Colorado Avalanche | 8 PM MST | CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
We're just very easy to play against. I expect a much better effort in game 4. Johnny hurt too? Beaut. Probably just sore.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
NN47Yd.gif

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
53 shots against. Barf, no heart.

Waaah!!! Johnny got hit?! Would feel sorry if he did shit. Tired of hearing him bitch to the refs left and right and do nothing. Go to bed and do something.

f*** off Gaudreau, Monahan, Lindholm, Backlund, frolik, jankowksi, Neal, Brodie, Hanifin, Fantenberg. f*** off. f*** off with the poser sieve Neal.... f*** off mark softkowski... f*** off tj nobody... f*** off.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Honestly this is the worst playoff performance I've seen from any team in a while. We've said it a million times, Flames should be embarrassed. Next game will say a lot about this team.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
He’s been brutal. Definitely has to go back with Gio because he’s even worse with Fanta.
He’s been one of our better D-men tonight. Hanafin was getting torched, Gio Has looked bad, Fanta is looking bad. Johnny has been god awful, Monahan and Lindy have been trash.

Brodie is at least trying to create plays and move the puck. He made 1 bad pinch and was caught on it, but someone also needs to cover that and come back with the play when it’s turned over. No one is back checking or supporting the puck, we are just playing like idiots.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
He’s been one of our better D-men tonight. Hanafin was getting torched, Gio Has looked bad, Fanta is looking bad. Johnny has been god awful, Monahan and Lindy have been trash.

Brodie is at least trying to create plays and move the puck. He made 1 bad pinch and was caught on it, but someone also needs to cover that and come back with the play when it’s turned over. No one is back checking or supporting the puck, we are just playing like idiots.
Not sure if we watched the same game, he was absolutely terrible....one of the worst players on the ice and responsible for 2 goals.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Y'know it would've been one thing if our goaltending got us in a hole tonight. You would've been able to take some positives from it and move on.

No. Mike Smith was stellar and this was a 6-2 game featuring a gutless, selfish performance from our supposed stars. Monahan, Gaudreau, Gio need to take a long look at their play in this series.

I thought this would be a 7-game slog but it looks like the Avs might wrap things up in short order. This team doesn't deserve its fanbase

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
I feel like we need a different offensive strategy.

Just a hunch.

Terrible performance. Worse when you think about all the Oilers fans deriving the first joy they've felt in years from that terrible performance.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Not sure if we watched the same game, he was absolutely terrible....one of the worst players on the ice and responsible for 2 goals.
Which 2 are you referring to here? The pinch was definitely on him, but that’s the only one.

Considering the final score was 6-2, I don’t think that 1 goal made the difference man. Gio, Hanafin, and the top line were our worst players. Janks did nothing, Neal looked pretty flat for most of the game.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Defensive zone play is broken. They need to clog them out but just back off and let Mack f*** them up.

Which 2 are you referring to here? The pinch was definitely on him, but that’s the only one.

Considering the final score was 6-2, I don’t think that 1 goal made the difference man. Gio, Hanafin, and the top line were our worst players. Janks did nothing, Neal looked pretty flat for most of the game.

Everyone of our dman were terrible outside of Andersson. Brodie was awful tonight but didn’t end up costing us the game, what of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->