Rumor: Max Pacioretty to LA Kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanleyCH25

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
I don't think JAD is more of a gamble personally. He has a higher floor, lower ceiling. At least he can skate. I wouldn't be suprised at all if Vilardi was the next Dal Colle, his ceiling may be higher.... But his floor is much lower.

I don’t disagree with what you say but we’re not looking for a 2nd line C, we’re looking for a top line C. If we’re giving up a signed Pacioretty, we better be getting something decent in return. I’d prefer talks start at Vilardi + Brown + 1st for Pacioretty + 2nd and we add / substract from there.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hey buddy..

I was the first one to bring it up, and it was Mcguire I read first

**atch!

I apologize if you were first and missed it. I used the three tweets from the thread about Bergevin's scrum and missed out on who else had posted about them and when. Props to you, good Sir.

And thanks for that **atch salutation. :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Unless the return is good he’s staying rift or not

No question there will be a good return, otherwise you wouldn't get a report where Pacioretty is flying to LA to meet with Kings's management.

He's gone, there is no turning back. Dubé and McGuire were categorical about this.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
No question there will be a good return, otherwise you wouldn't get a report where Pacioretty is flying to LA to meet with Kings's management.

He's gone, there is no turning back. Dubé and McGuire were categorical about this.

You rrally believe he’s flying to meet the kings?
Huge grain of salt

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013

That's a pretty bold statement given the track record, really hoping you're right

Reactions: Runner77

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal

I know Dube will not make things up, but how reliable are his sources? I have my doubts. I mean when was the last time any trade related to Habs was leaked?

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
I don’t disagree with what you say but we’re not looking for a 2nd line C, we’re looking for a top line C. If we’re giving up a signed Pacioretty, we better be getting something decent in return. I’d prefer talks start at Vilardi + Brown + 1st for Pacioretty + 2nd and we add / substract from there.
If JAD were a couple days younger he'd be in this draft. Where do you think he'd go? I'd say he'd be the second best centre in the draft. I think allot of people are sleeping on him. He's impressive.

Reactions: Redux91

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I know Dube will not make things up, but how reliable are his sources? I have my doubts. I mean when was the last time any trade related to Habs was leaked?
That’s exactly it
Bergevin Plays his cards close
I call BS to Pacioretty and ROR rumours

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
I'm going to have a tough time sleeping tonight... Vilardi would be such a dream.

I doubt they'll part with their top center prospect.

2 of Pearson, Muzzin, Clague, JAD, 1st, 2nd (not all interchangeable, of course)
maybe other elements for balance or to take salary back.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
If we trade a signed Pacioretty for Jake f***ing Muzzin I'm going to be pissed. Same goes for Jeff Carter. Please don't be another Marc Bergevin 1 for 1 special.

I want Pacioretty gone, and have for 3 seasons, but you absolutely have to get full value by trading him. No selling low. Full f***ing value MB, please use your brain for once.

Vilardi, JAD, or Clague have to be a part of the deal.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Pacioretty + 2nd VS Vilardi + 1st

Trade 1st ( 20th ) + 2nd pick + Lehkonen for ROR

Draft Zadina.

Drouin - RoR - Gallagher
Domi - Vilardi - Zadina
Byron - Danault - Scherbak
Hudon - Poehling - Shaw

Reactions: Vachon23
Status
Not open for further replies.