Rumor: Max Pacioretty to LA Kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RinkWink

Jun 21, 2018
Some people are saying, in the trade forums, that they were fake Twitter accounts that released the scoop?

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
who do they have that we would covet, and they would actually move?

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
JAD could be more realistic than Vilardi, but he's much more of a gamble. Would definitely want something else as well. I think it's more likely we want to get back a roster piece than the 1st. When you trade your Captain you need at least 1 sure thing coming back. JAD is the gamble, Muzzin could be the safe piece. We'd have to match with a prospect though, maybe Juulsen?

Would you guys do Pacioretty and Juulsen for Muzzin and JAD?

Reactions: Redux91

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
JAD could be more realistic than Vilardi, but he's much more of a gamble. Would definitely want something else as well. I think it's more likely we want to get back a roster piece than the 1st. When you trade your Captain you need at least 1 sure thing coming back. JAD is the gamble, Muzzin could be the safe piece. We'd have to match with a prospect though, maybe Juulsen?

Would you guys do Pacioretty and Juulsen for Muzzin and JAD?
I don't think JAD is more of a gamble personally. He has a higher floor, lower ceiling. At least he can skate. I wouldn't be suprised at all if Vilardi was the next Dal Colle, his ceiling may be higher.... But his floor is much lower.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I don't think JAD is more of a gamble personally. He has a higher floor, lower ceiling. At least he can skate. I wouldn't be suprised at all if Valardi was the next Dal Colle, his ceiling may be higher.... But his floor is much lower.
I get what you mean, but I'm talking from a top 6C perspective.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I don't think JAD is more of a gamble personally. He has a higher floor, lower ceiling. At least he can skate. I wouldn't be suprised at all if Valardi was the next Dal Colle, his ceiling may be higher.... But his floor is much lower.
Interesting perspective.

Skating has to be one of the most important skills now. But skill and vision are high up too. Ask byron why he doesnt score 40.

But having said that Byron shows us you can play with a lack of skill if you can skate.

So good point

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Show me McKenzie, Dregs, Lebrun, Button Friedman etc or it isnt real.

Don't forget TSN makes mistakes too. I remember how they had Iginla trade to Pittsburgh wrong and Renaud Lavoie had it spot on.

So it's unfair to treat them as only good source but I would like to see more than habs radio guys making this scoop.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Don't forget TSN makes mistakes too. I remember how they had Iginla trade to Pittsburgh wrong and Renaud Lavoie had it spot on.

So it's unfair to treat them as only good source but I would like to see more than habs radio guys making this scoop.
No but I am willing to wait what 3 mins for one of the legit guys to confirm it.

As much as I want to know about potential moves not finding out immediately doesn’t stop it from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad