Confirmed with Link: Max Domi sent back to the OHL.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
333wokz.jpg

2hzlc1d.jpg

vncdh0.jpg

1zd2ote.jpg

25i7kab.jpg

(sorry about this one)

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
For curiosity does anyone have a list of players from this year's draft that have made an NHL roster?

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Thanks for that. I think Bennett is going to be sent back but is still in Calgary being treated by Flames medical staff for injury. Safe to say that the reaction to Domi being sent back was a little over the top then. Better players have been sent back and rarely does someone move to NHL in draft year.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Just going down the order before Max:

Nathan MacKinnon
Aleksander Barkov, Jr
Seth Jones
Elias Lindholm
Sean Monahan
Darnell Nurse (Oilers still need to make some cuts, he's not safe yet)
Rasmus Ristolainen
Bo Horvat
Valeri Nichushkin

Odd men out are Jonathan Drouin, Samuel Morin, and now Max Domi.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
The problem is: as most would argue Domi is ready...he showed he's ready.

When "most agree" there is usually a problem. Particularly when we are talking about valley hockey fans, as "most" don't know what they're talking about.

What Domi has shown (in glimpses), is that he has the potential to play in the NHL. He has also shown that he is not yet ready. I would be surprised if Max himself would disagree and if he would, it does not bode well for his future.

Numminen

Aug 23, 2012
This team looks worse every year. At least you have some potential with prospects, can't say the same for washed up veterans.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
When "most agree" there is usually a problem. Particularly when we are talking about valley hockey fans, as "most" don't know what they're talking about.

What Domi has shown (in glimpses), is that he has the potential to play in the NHL. He has also shown that he is not yet ready. I would be surprised if Max himself would disagree and if he would, it does not bode well for his future.

I have no idea why every one is pissed at DM for sending the rookies to the A or back to junior. Why not start to point fingers at the players. There was no reason for Gormley and maybe to a lesser extent Lessio to show better at camp. Everyone craps on the vets like Chip, Klink or Schlemko, and we all know they are not top end players, but the rookies could not beat them out.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
This team looks worse every year. At least you have some potential with prospects, can't say the same for washed up veterans.

Well, these prospects could not beat out these so called washed up vets. What does that say for our prospects.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Hodgman was an unknown playing in Europe who made the team. There were spots open. The rooks just weren't able to win them this year. I do expect Lessio to be a call up. Perhaps Samuelsson later in the season. I was also impressed with the young goalies. They showed promise.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Well 5 obviously.

Edit: Nope, 3. Hodgman, Domi, Lessio, Boedker, Hanzal :shakehead

Don't worry, Chip, Klink and co. are so astronomically better defensively that we won't even miss those other dangerously unpolished young guys and their "points"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad